I want some advice from you: How can I learn languages?

I’m knocking… Knock … Knock this web :mrgreen:
Hey :!: any body here

Hi Magicain (I’ve just noticed that your name is Magicain not Magician), what is a dirty kitchen? Also, do you have any audio books about kitchen design?

Talk to you soon,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: Voice mail message[YSaerTTEW443543]

[color=red]Oh no. you catch me, but you can tell before now Mr. Torsten
Baldly I am very angry :x , I tell you: I am not perfect in English
I tell you secret" in college I had 3/4 mark just from 25 marks in exam English" :lol:
Plausible, you don’t know dirty kitchen?!
Ok but that Euro term?! :idea:
Yes dirty kitchen is three zones:
1- cleaning: this “wet zone” contains storage areas, a waste collector as well as household cleaners.
2- preparation: this kitchen zone in the main work area in the kitchen.
3- Cooking: this kitchen zone includes the hob, cooking, microwave, extractor fan, pots pans.
In big houses and restaurants and palace there is two or more styles kitchen
A- Main kitchen: this part is snorter and just it use to eat and drink and to enjoy with it.
B- Dirty kitchen : this part to cooking and washing ( work area )
I am very sorry about my mistake. :mrgreen:
Talk to you soon,

Where are you Mrs. Amy ? :cry:

any body here
Where are you mr.Torsten :cry:
and mre.amy :cry:

Hello Magician, how are things with you today? What project are you currently working on? What about your English language training program, have you started it?
Talk to you soon,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: Road traffic report[YSaerTTEW443543]

fine thank you
i 'll tell you about my project tomorrow
i very happy because you still here :smiley: :wink:

Sounds good, Magician, you can find us here any time. Tomorrow is Friday and maybe you can start your English listening training program.
Talk to you soon,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: Telephone message[YSaerTTEW443543]

[color=red]Hi Torsten :wink:
I really felt with something good when I read your post.
I’ll be pert with you about learning English. I’ll register in institute for learn English soon.
Ammm …Yes I do with Mrs. Amy a small practices on tenses, and she is helping me for that.
Could you help me too? That it will be very nice from you
I trust with you
Good luck to the best friend.

Hi Magician,

How was your day today? Any English listening activities? As for the tenses, you might want to take a look at Simple Present and then write some sentences here to practise.

Regards
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: Two colleagues talk about their current projects.[YSaerTTEW443543]

Good after noon Mr.Torsten :wink:
I wish to you the best luck every day
I red story but I can’t understand every thing .so I’ll tell you a bout it after I solve the all questions.
Could you help me and repair my writing, please?
I’ll write about present simple:
We use present simple when we talk about “facts – permanent activity – repeated activity- general”
Form: "he-she-it "+ “V1+s”+ ….
“I-you-we-they”+“V1”+……
Auxiliary verbs “do- does” we use it in
Negative: "he-she-it "+“does + not”+ “V1”+……
"I-you-we-they "+“do + not”+ “V1”+……
Questions: Does + "he-she-it “”+ “V1”+……
Do + "I-you-we-they "+ “V1”+…
Now I write a small guide has present simple tense:
I wake up early everyday and I get a shower before I go to my work.
My brother always goes to your job in the car. And he often comes late. My sister never eats with me because she always gets up after 9.
I ask my mother always about my sister: “Does she wake up early today?”
She says: “she doesn’t wake up early.”
I love this web and he loves this web
I trust always in you Mr.Torsten:P

Hi Torstan

I often listen to some Mp3 files which give me a good practise or get me a real way of learning and listening, and of course that is in English …

The most important thing that I like to listen it is the small part of story or some English music ( of course not that silly songs ) …
unfortunately I haven’t got any audio books , but I often download my files from many useful websites , so If you want , I’ll send you the names of these websites …

Herc

Hi Dark Magician

I made some corrections. Where you see a “?” I wasn’t sure if that was exactly what you wanted to say.

I wake up early every day and I take a shower before I go to work.
My brother always goes to work by car. And he often comes (arrives?) late. My sister never eats with me because she always gets up after 9.
I ask my mother always (asks?) about my sister: “Does she (have to?) wake up early today?”
She says: “I don’t have to wake up early.”
I love this web and he loves this web

Amy