"I told you to take back the nails and get more screws but you took back the screws and got more nails you stupid .....!" the contractor yelled at the worker

"I told you to take back the nails and get more screws but you took back the screws and got more nails you stupid .....!" the contractor yelled at the worker. (*) blockhead (*) learner (*) cheese head (*) moose head

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://english.best/questions/13303,i-told-you-to-take-back-the-nails-and-get-more-screws-but-you-took-back-the-screws-and-got-more-nails-you-stupid-___-the-contractor-yelled-at-the-worker/
2 Likes

“I told you to take back the nails and get more screws but you took back the screws and got more nails you stupid blockhead.!” the contractor yelled at the worker.

2 Likes

“Blockhead” is pretty archaic. I’ve never even heard anyone use that word except on TV. That style of management is also archaic.

By the way, “cheesehead” is a word used for someone from Wisconsin or a fan of the Green Bay Packers (American football team).

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing this information with us.

1 Like