"I tested our inventory of beef for botulism and the results were off the ...... We are going to have to initiate a recall for the beef that has shipped out already and make a public announcement immediately. People could get horribly sick and our company will be slaughtered in the courts if we don't act immediately," Matt said to Ronald.

"I tested our inventory of beef for botulism and the results were off the ...... We are going to have to initiate a recall for the beef that has shipped out already and make a public announcement immediately. People could get horribly sick and our company will be slaughtered in the courts if we don't act immediately," Matt said to Ronald. (*) record (*) spreadsheet (*) mark (*) scale

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://english.best/questions/12888,i-tested-our-inventory-of-beef-for-botulism-and-the-results-were-off-the-___-we-are-going-to-have-to-initiate-a-recall-for-the-beef-that-has-shipped-out-already-and-make-a-public-announcement-immediately-people-could-get-horribly-sick-and-our-company-will-be-slaughtered-in-the-courts-if-we-dont-act-immediately-matt-said-to-ronald/