"I should be mad at Luke for selling me this car - considering that it broke down a week after I bought it. But, I am not. I know that he knows next to nothing about cars and he acted in ..... faith when he told me he thought it was in good working condition. I believe that he believed there was nothing wrong with it," Tommy told his dad.

"I should be mad at Luke for selling me this car - considering that it broke down a week after I bought it. But, I am not. I know that he knows next to nothing about cars and he acted in ..... faith when he told me he thought it was in good working condition. I believe that he believed there was nothing wrong with it," Tommy told his dad. (*) bad (*) good (*) horrible (*) positive

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://english.best/questions/13908,i-should-be-mad-at-luke-for-selling-me-this-car-considering-that-it-broke-down-a-week-after-i-bought-it-but-i-am-not-i-know-that-he-knows-next-to-nothing-about-cars-and-he-acted-in-___-faith-when-he-told-me-he-thought-it-was-in-good-working-condition-i-believe-that-he-believed-there-was-nothing-wrong-with-it-tommy-told-his-dad/