I request to check and rate my essay.

“Universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subject.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?”

Now in the world there are near about six billion people and the numbers of male and female are approximately equal. But the world is not as developed as it was suppose to be because of inequality between male and female. So I think universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students, as we need to abolish the difference between them.

If the numbers of male and female in a university are not equal then generally a question is raised that female are less talented to male. But in reality it’s not true. if it were true then no female would be capable to get admition in an university. In fact both, male and female, are equally capable of admition in an university, but male are highly appreciated in the society, while female are not. Society wants the females to work in different way. As an example, in our family we are three brothers and two sisters. Each of our brothers got Bachelor degree, but when one of my sister wanted to get bachelor degree that time my family was not completely agree, as my family wanted him to marry. So I think if universities would equally except male and female then despite the negative tone of the Society, equal numbers of male and female would be bachelor degree holder. Thus the difference between male and female would reduce.

Here is the another view is that to reduce the difference between male and female in job field they, male and female, should also be equally excepted in numbers in this field. But it will possible only then when the numbers of male and female bachelor degree holder will be same. As an example let a company needs three hundred employee and it wants to appoint female employees in equal number as male. But if 150 female candidates, who have bachelor degree, are not available then the company’s effort will be futile. So to avoid this situation universities should accept the equal number of male and female students.

At last I am compelled by the above explanation to say that Universities definitely should accept the equal numbers of male and female students in every subject. In addition, Universities should do it,to accept the equal numbers of male and female, to reduce the communication gap between male and female.

[size=125]Luschen:
I request you to check and rate my essay.
Do you see any improvement?
[/size]

TOEFL listening discussions: Which best describes the student’s current activity?

Hi, I do think you are improving, RC. This essay seemed very natural compared to some of your earlier ones. You have a good structure and your ideas are clearly stated. I think your vocabulary is pretty basic though and you have a lot of repetition, especially “equal number of males and females”. Your examples were good though and your spelling has gotten a lot better. Overall, I would rate this a 3 out of 5, but almost a 3.5.

hi, i m new here. i want ti improve my english writing skill. i like this forum. i want sand my post to correct it. but i dont know who correct my easy or to whom i sent my essay for correction.

it will be very great if u help me.
thank you.

Hi, go here english-test.net/forum/forum16.html and press the new topic button to post your essay as its own topic. I will try to take a look at it.