I need to drive around to relearn all the roads.

1. I am in the re-adjustment period to life at my home country after living abroad for a long time.
  2. I am in the re-adjustment period. I’m re-adjusting to life back home after living a long time in oversea.
  3. It takes a long time to re-acclimatize/re-adjust to your daily work routine after a long holiday.
  4. I need to drive around to relearn all the roads.

Hope somebody can tell me if the above sentences are correct, please help. Thanks.

[quote=“St8762”]

1. I am in the re-adjustment period to life at my home country after living abroad for a long time.
  2. I am in the re-adjustment period. I’m re-adjusting to life back home after living a long time in oversea.
  3. It takes a long time to re-acclimatize/re-adjust to your daily work routine after a long holiday.
  4. I need to drive around to relearn all the roads.

Hope somebody can tell me if the above sentences are correct, please help. Thanks.
[/quote

After living abroad for a long time, I will have the re adjustment period to life in my home country
After spending a long long holiday, it will take a long time to get back to your daily routine.
I need to drive around to know the all the routes again…]

1. I am re-adjusting to life in my home country after living abroad for a long time.
  2. I am in a period of re-adjustment. I’m re-adjusting to life back home after living overseas for a long time.
    3)It takes a long time to re-aclimatise yourself you your daily work routine after a long holiday. / It takes a long time to adjust back to your daily work routine after a long I would not use the ‘re’- prefix with ‘adjust’ here, preferring to use ‘back’ instead, as I don’t feel it adds anything, though it is not wrong.)
  3. I need to drive around to re-familiarise myself with all the roads.

Thanks for replying. I really appreciate it.

adjust back to our daily work
re-familiarise with
re-adjusting