I need help...

Thanks,

1 Like

Hi :slight_smile:
The following text is true?
If not, please make correct its.
Thank you :slight_smile:

a cruel lion and a clever rabbit

Lived a lot of animals in a forest but they were afraid! because a lion lived there too, that killed them and ate.
until decided them that took promise him killed on of animals each day and he accepted its.
one day it was the rabbit’s turn to go to the lion. he said another lion into an old well.
the lion was very angry and with rabbit went to the well. when he saw his picture into the water he jumped into the well and jailed there. the animals were happy this knowing plan.

1 Like

Hello Shaboo, You will need to do some work on the order of words in phrases.
I think this is what you meant to say in English:

A lot of animals lived in a forest but they were afraid because a lion lived there too! If the lion caught an animal, he killed it and ate it, so the animals had to promise to send one animal to the lion for him to feed on every day and in return the lion would leave the remaining animals alone. The lion accepted this decision.
Ine day it was z rabbit’s turn to go to the lion. He told the lion that he had seen another lion an old well.
The lion was very angry to think that another lion was in his forest and he went with the rabbit to the well. When the lion saw his reflection in the water he jumped into the well and was trapped there. The other animals were happy when they knew that the rtabiit’s plan had freed them from their worries.

1 Like

i have the same quetion with you, my teacher said me:you should regard the english as your lover,you must meet him ro her everyday. of course ,you must listen more,speak more, write more,.read more.
www.china-beauty-furniture.com
www.tubomart.com

1 Like

Hi,
The best way to start learning English is watching English movies with subtitles so that not only you concentrate on your listening skills but also pay attention to the writing as well. Besides this Listening to English songs helps a lot and we often end up using these words in our daily conversations because our brain learns faster from anything visual rather than text. And Learning English online is an excellent example of this as its about learning in a fun and an interactive way.

One of my friends has enrolled in an online course "Learn English online"on WizIQ , it an e-learning platform over 2 million users around the world.

1 Like

Hello!
What is meant by the sign?
oi49.tinypic.com/s45mpk.jpg

1 Like

No medical equipment should be left on that side of the hospital corridor. It needs to be kepr clear (presumably for emergencies).

1 Like

Thanks Beeesneees. (By the way my guess was right.)

1 Like

Need coursework on crisis management. Topic: "The study of crisis phenomena in the field of marketing activities in the enterprise… " Who can take it on and qualitatively write it? Or tell me the man. Or what will you tell about the service https://paperleaf.ca/write-essays-for-money/ they write a good essay there, but as I understood they write coursework too. Did anyone work with them?

Why don’t you want to try to write the essay yourself? I mean what exactly do you learn by paying someone else to use their brains? If you don’t want to write anything yourself you can as well use an AI powered software system that generates any type of text for you.

1 Like