I need advide to improve my Speaking

Hi guys I need some piece of advice about getting better at speaking TOEFL section. Will you help me and give me some tricks

2 Likes

Hi Burak, what have you done so far to improve your speaking skills?

2 Likes

I’m using cambly to talk with native speakers and practising TPO speaking questions own my own by trying to answering them

2 Likes

Hi Burak, hope you are well!

Thanks for sharing with us how you are trying to improve your speaking. :+1: I am on Cambly too but as a tutor not as a student.

The best things to do are:

• Read regularly
  • Learn new vocabulary

Here is a website that can help you with many things: https://engoo.com/app/materials/en

With regards to the speaking part, it’s important for you to cover different topics. We all have topics that we are familiar with and other ones we hardly know anything about. So the best way to tackle the problem about unfamiliar topics is to find vocabulary for them. Write them down somewhere or use a document to save everything into. By increasing your vocabulary bank, it will help you a lot. Once you have vocabulary for a topic, try to use them in sentences.

Continue practicing with others - this is how we improve! It takes time but you will get there. :+1:

Hope this helps :slight_smile:
Take care, Andrea

2 Likes