"I know that it is summer time and it's light outside until late but you two are going to have to keep it ..... out here while you are playing. A lot of the people who live closeby have to wake up really early to go to work and they can't sleep with you two screaming and yelling until all hours of the night," Allen told his two boys.

"I know that it is summer time and it's light outside until late but you two are going to have to keep it ..... out here while you are playing. A lot of the people who live closeby have to wake up really early to go to work and they can't sleep with you two screaming and yelling until all hours of the night," Allen told his two boys. (*) away (*) down (*) up (*) closed

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://english.best/questions/14197,i-know-that-it-is-summer-time-and-its-light-outside-until-late-but-you-two-are-going-to-have-to-keep-it-___-out-here-while-you-are-playing-a-lot-of-the-people-who-live-closeby-have-to-wake-up-really-early-to-go-to-work-and-they-cant-sleep-with-you-two-screaming-and-yelling-until-all-hours-of-the-night-allen-told-his-two-boys/