I have to ask my father for financial ..... until my credit score improves. I hope he will co-sign that car loan for me

I have to ask my father for financial ..... until my credit score improves. I hope he will co-sign that car loan for me. (*) backs (*) backed (*) backing (*) back

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://english.best/questions/19758,i-have-to-ask-my-father-for-financial-___-until-my-credit-score-improves-i-hope-he-will-co-sign-that-car-loan-for-me/
2 Likes

I have to ask my father for financial backing until my credit score improves. I hope he will co-sign that car loan for me.

answer: backing

3 Likes

Exactly, ‘financial backing’ means financial support. Your English is really very good. How did you achieve this level? What is your native language?

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I’m from Somalia and my native language is Somali. Where are you from? If I may ask.

2 Likes

Sure you can ask, that’s what our forum is for after all :wink: I’m from the European Union, Germany in particular. Do you live in Mogadishu or another city? And how often do you speak or use English?

1 Like

OMG! How do you even know the capital city of Somalia? I’m in utter shock right now! You’re very intelligent! I traveled once to Frankfurt, Germany in one of the most beautiful airlines out there :airplane:lufthansa :airplane:

2 Likes

Yes, I do know where Somalia is and that Mogadishu is its capital :wink: So how did yo like your trip to Germany?

1 Like

Well, I only stayed there for a day and from what I have seen I would say, It’s extremely exquisite and breathtaking. I hope one day I could visit again. Next time, I’ll be sure to stay for long at least long enough for sightseeing.

2 Likes