"I have been busy the last couple of weeks being the go-..... for my brother and his soon-to-be ex-wife. Whenever each of them wants to give the other a message, guess who the call to relay the message? It is very annoying but I understand that they are not getting along right now and are not yet on speaking terms," Irma told her best friend Jacky.

"I have been busy the last couple of weeks being the go-..... for my brother and his soon-to-be ex-wife. Whenever each of them wants to give the other a message, guess who the call to relay the message? It is very annoying but I understand that they are not getting along right now and are not yet on speaking terms," Irma told her best friend Jacky. (*) formal (*) exchange (*) between (*) sides

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://english.best/questions/13898,i-have-been-busy-the-last-couple-of-weeks-being-the-go-___-for-my-brother-and-his-soon-to-be-ex-wife-whenever-each-of-them-wants-to-give-the-other-a-message-guess-who-the-call-to-relay-the-message-it-is-very-annoying-but-i-understand-that-they-are-not-getting-along-right-now-and-are-not-yet-on-speaking-terms-irma-told-her-best-friend-jacky/