"I gave up on trying to hang out with Jimmy. He never puts any effort into our relationship," Hillary said to Natasha. She responded, "I know what you mean. I ..... him off after he didn't return my calls. I am sure if I called him and got a hold of him he would want to hang out on his terms but that doesn't work for me."

"I gave up on trying to hang out with Jimmy. He never puts any effort into our relationship," Hillary said to Natasha. She responded, "I know what you mean. I ..... him off after he didn't return my calls. I am sure if I called him and got a hold of him he would want to hang out on his terms but that doesn't work for me." (*) left (*) shucked (*) ripped (*) wrote

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://english.best/questions/15124,i-gave-up-on-trying-to-hang-out-with-jimmy-he-never-puts-any-effort-into-our-relationship-hillary-said-to-natasha-she-responded-i-know-what-you-mean-i-___-him-off-after-he-didnt-return-my-calls-i-am-sure-if-i-called-him-and-got-a-hold-of-him-he-would-want-to-hang-out-on-his-terms-but-that-doesnt-work-for-me/