"I am sorry that you just broke up with your boyfriend but you have to pull yourself ...... I could hear you screaming, crying and yelling on your cellular phone out in the hallway from here. If the boss catches you on a personal call when you aren't on a break, she'll fire you," Todd told Tammy.

"I am sorry that you just broke up with your boyfriend but you have to pull yourself ...... I could hear you screaming, crying and yelling on your cellular phone out in the hallway from here. If the boss catches you on a personal call when you aren't on a break, she'll fire you," Todd told Tammy. (*) together (*) apart (*) way (*) in

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://english.best/questions/14888,i-am-sorry-that-you-just-broke-up-with-your-boyfriend-but-you-have-to-pull-yourself-___-i-could-hear-you-screaming-crying-and-yelling-on-your-cellular-phone-out-in-the-hallway-from-here-if-the-boss-catches-you-on-a-personal-call-when-you-arent-on-a-break-shell-fire-you-todd-told-tammy/