"I am sorry, Sir. I am at a ..... as to how this happened. I completed the project yesterday and saved it on my computer. When I came in this morning, the file was gone. I don't know how to explain this. I worked with Tina yesterday on the project and she can verify that it was completed yesterday," Luke said to his boss.

"I am sorry, Sir. I am at a ..... as to how this happened. I completed the project yesterday and saved it on my computer. When I came in this morning, the file was gone. I don't know how to explain this. I worked with Tina yesterday on the project and she can verify that it was completed yesterday," Luke said to his boss. (*) loss (*) hole (*) vacuum (*) absence

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://english.best/questions/13211,i-am-sorry-sir-i-am-at-a-___-as-to-how-this-happened-i-completed-the-project-yesterday-and-saved-it-on-my-computer-when-i-came-in-this-morning-the-file-was-gone-i-dont-know-how-to-explain-this-i-worked-with-tina-yesterday-on-the-project-and-she-can-verify-that-it-was-completed-yesterday-luke-said-to-his-boss/