I am not sure but if everything goes as planned...

“ I am not sure but if everything goes as planned, I will go to a college in The United Kingdome … “

[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Two jogging women[YSaerTTEW443543]

Which sentence is correct? Please write correct form of these sentences if none of them are correct , Thanks

(A) “ I am still in progress and it is ongoing btw 50 percent of my problems solved and hope the rest of my problem solve too “

(B) “ I am still in progress and it is ongoing btw 50 percent of my problems solved and hope the rest of my problem will solve too

©“ I am still in progress and it is ongoing btw 50 percent of my problems solved and hope the rest of my problem being solved too

(D) “ I am still in progress and it is ongoing btw 50 percent of my problems solved and hope the rest of my problems to be solved too

Without more context, it’s hard to be certain that this is the correct form you require:

I am still in progress with that and it is ongoing. By the way, 50 per cent of my problems are solved and I hope the rest of the problems are about to be solved too.

More context :

… However I am not sure but if everything goes as planned, I will go to a college in The United Kingdome I am still in progress with that and it is ongoing. By the way, 50 per cent of my problems are solved and I hope the rest of the problems are about to be solved too.

You have ignored the earlier correction to your first sentence!

Thank you for pointing this out to me :slight_smile: sorry I changed this sentence
You corrected the second part of my sentence :slight_smile: but what about the first part?

Torsten corrected the first part of your sentence.