"I am mad at the cable company. We keep getting charged for equipment rental the cable box and remote and that was not part of the deal. I asked them up ....., when we arranged for the service, if we would have any other charges other than the monthly service and they said no," Ken said to Cathy.

"I am mad at the cable company. We keep getting charged for equipment rental the cable box and remote and that was not part of the deal. I asked them up ....., when we arranged for the service, if we would have any other charges other than the monthly service and they said no," Ken said to Cathy. (*) front (*) close (*) personal (*) ahead

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://english.best/questions/14927,i-am-mad-at-the-cable-company-we-keep-getting-charged-for-equipment-rental-the-cable-box-and-remote-and-that-was-not-part-of-the-deal-i-asked-them-up-___-when-we-arranged-for-the-service-if-we-would-have-any-other-charges-other-than-the-monthly-service-and-they-said-no-ken-said-to-cathy/