I am here to welcome all feedback and comments on my writing. Thank you.

Caring for children is probably the most important job in any society. Because of this, all mothers and fathers should be required to take a course that prepares them to be good parents. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this view?

It is true that nourishing children is by no means an easy task and parents shoulder a huge responsibility on this issue. I totally agree with the idea that childcare training courses are extremely crucial for all parents, especially those who are about to be parents.

Firstly, these parenting classes would act as a precursor to successful parents. We cannot deny that there is tribal knowledge when it comes to taking care of babies, so insights concerning common child rearing problems from experts would save young couples in difficult or unexpected situations. Moreover, apart from advancing parents’ theory understanding, these crash courses set out to prepare them with essential practices regarding the rights or wrongs in taking care of babies such as breast feeding skills, ways to hold or drive a babe into sleep smoothly, all of which catalyze their parenthood.

Secondly, young parents could appreciate the values of parenting network the childcare classes bring out. There are many groups formed during and after parents join the courses in which they share various stories about their children raising, and it is unquestionable that they can learn from each other as well. For example, my sister, a young mother of a two-year-old son, has recently saved her baby from non-stop crying by holding her boy upward, which finally turns out to be a useful tip for her classmates in her childcare training course.

In conclusion, it seems to me that couples who take part in the parenting classes are prone to be better mothers and fathers, so those who are in the process becoming parents should take the benefits of these courses into deep account.

2 Likes

This is a good piece of writing. There are just a few suggestions I would make - nurture rather than nourish children - become parents instead of be parents- theoretical understanding in place of theory understanding - lull a baby to sleep - and unquestionably they can learn - lifting her child up in the air - process of becoming - should seriously take into account.

Well done

Alan

2 Likes