Huong 2

Topic: Some people think that success in life comes from taking risks or chances. Others believe that success results from careful planning. In your opinion, what does success come from? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
Taking risks or chances is an important factor that leads to success in life. However, people can not be successful only by taking risk. In order to achieve a great work, they have to carefully make a plan. A careful plan can help people do their work smoothly, predict what challenges will occur and avoid possible problems.
It cannot be denied that when you have a plan before doing your work, you will do it more easily. You will know where to start and how to complete each part of the work at the certain time. For example, in order to graduate university, I had to do a research paper about agriculture last year. My professor asked me to let him know what I would do. It meant I had to give him a clear plan. Fortunately, making that plan was very convenient to do my research because I knew how to do it step by step. Therefore, I did it well and gave it to my professor on time.
When I make a careful plan, I can guess what will happen and how it affects to my job. I know every way that leads to success is not easy even with the simplest job. It is not only because of the lack of supporting resources but also because of many obstacles. If I know about it; however, I will not be surprised and I will be ready to deal with it. Of course, it is much easier to face with troubles that you already have the preparation.
The ways of successful people always have a lot of challenges. Not every problem will be solved if they have preparation. Nevertheless, if the obstacles are too hard to overcome, they can find ways to avoid it or be ready to change direction. For instance, one of my favorite actress used to be a singer before became an actress. She learnt for years to be a good singer but she did not have a good voice. Therefore, she decided to be an actress instead of a singer and reaped a great achievement.
People cannot deny the importance of chances in a successful career. Nonetheless, having a chance is not enough to be successful. It is very necessary to make a plan before you begin. I can say for sure that a careful plan will give me more opportunity to achieve my goal.

TOEFL listening lectures: How did Queen Elizabeth acknowledge the English victory?

Topic: Some people think that success in life comes from taking risks or chances. Others believe that success results from careful planning. In your opinion, what does success come from? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
Taking risks or chances is an important factor that OFTEN(,) BUT NOT ALWAYS(,)leads to success in life. However, people (cannot( be successful only by taking riskS. In order to achieve a great work, they have to carefully make a plan. A careful plan can help people do their work smoothly, predict what challenges will occur and avoid possible problems.
It cannot be denied that when you have a plan before doing your work, you will do it more easily. You will know where to start and how to complete each part of the work IN A certain AMOUNT OF time. For example, in order to graduate university, I had to do a research paper about agriculture last year. My professor asked me to let him know what I would do. It meant I had to give him a clear plan. Fortunately, making that plan was very convenient to do my research because I knew how to do it step by step. Therefore, I did it well and gave it to my professor on time.
When I make a careful plan, I can guess what will happen and how it affects to my job. I know every way that leads to success is not easy(,) even with the simplest job. It is not only because of the lack of supporting resources(,) but also because of many obstacles. If I know about it; however, THEM I will not be surprised and I will be ready to deal with THEM. Of course, it is much easier to face with troubles FOR WHICH you already have the preparationalready/CATERED/PREPARED.
The ways of successful people always have a lot of challenges. Not every problem will be solved EVEN if they have preparation. Nevertheless, if the obstacles are too hard to overcome, they can find ways to avoid THEM or be ready to change direction. For instance, one of my favorite actress’S used to be a singer before became an actress. She learnt for years to be a good singer but she did not have a good voice. Therefore, she decided to be an actress instead of a singer and reaped a great achievement.

People cannot deny the importance of CHANCE in a successful career. Nonetheless, having a chance is not enough to be successful. It is very necessary to make a plan before you begin. I can say for sure that a careful plan will give me more opportunity to achieve my goal.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good work Duonghuyen, but please wait to have one essay corrected before posting a second one. If you don’t learn something from your errors how can

Kitos. 8.5/10 you hope to move forward?