How would you like your body to be disposed of?

Man is mortal. Every one of us must die.

Would you mind telling me how you would like your body to be disposed of?

As for me, I’d like my body to be disposed of into a river, lake, ocean or bury. By this way, I still could use my rotting, useless body in the food chain for other animals, worms and as fertilizer.

Being business minded I still don’t want to waste my body for nothing. lol.

And I’m not so confident that the crowded heaven, sanctuary and paradise could accept me instantly. So I’d still have to hang around some times on the beloved earth.

Besides, I don’t have enough money to bribe the heaven’s gate. lol…

kind regards.

Dear Mr. Kyaw,

I thought about it sometimes, but it is going to be according to my religious practice. Crimination is not acceptable in my religion, and I also prefer the traditional way of disposing the body. However, with all due respect, to all religions, does it matter what happened to our body once the soul is separated? Either way the body is going to dispose and become dust or ashes. At this point, religion plays a big role, whether the body should dispose in a form of ashes or dust. Anyhow, I would like to leave it as it is.

If a person prefers to be criminated, why not donate the whole body to science? Students will be able to use human body for anatomy and other studies instead of using cats. It will be useful for research, education, and training, finding solution for chronic illness and hope for future generation.

I have seen the exhibition called “Bodies." I admire those people who donated their body to the education purpose. I saw diseased lung, kidney, liver and breast and a lot more. I also saw a container full of packed cigarette next to diseased lung that was caused by smoking. The tour guide informed us some smokers decided to quit smoking right away after they learned and witnessed the cause of death.

Thank you,

kkebe

Dear KK.
You have right thinking that I love. I’ve been thinking to donate my body parts alive. Particularly, one of my eye. I still can’t do this. I have to cut the attachments of my loved ones first. They love me more than I do to myself. For I’m the knight of my family. That’s my problem. Sometimes I hate to make them hate me.

kind regards.
kyaw.

Please read as. I have to make them hate me.

Thanks.

And I want to donate my fresh live parts only. Not the diseased ones. KK.

kind regards.

kyaw.

Dear Kyaw! At least , please, to spare this eye, that you use to twinkling ,after writing this your horror-full texts that you love to treat us !

Alicja:-)

Dear Mr. Kyaw,

I agree with Alicja and I like her comment.

It is a bit frightening Mr. Kyaw, please reconsider your thought of cutting “your loved ones first." lol hope nobody we know is on the chopping list lol.
Pleased to hear from you again,
Thank you,
kk

Dear Mr. Kyaw,

I want you to keep your eyes because it helps us to communicate. Otherwise, you have to go back to school and learn another method of communication. Although it is possible for you to learn new technique, but it may take some time. Why would you risk it?
Regards,
Kk

It is nice to be loved Mr. Kyaw as long as it is healthy. No obsession.

kk

Dear Alicja and KK,

I’m a Jekyll and Hyde type of man. Sometimes I have very subtle subconcious mind. I’ve have seen a lot of beautiful things in my life, blue mountains, forests, seas, beautiful girls, good films, my loved ones and so on. There are millions of people who’ve never seen a mountain, rose, car, tiger etc., in their whole lives. I can feel what they feel. They may only have the subconcious feelings of the life since they can’t see. If a blind man has an eye, he can be a more capable man who can contribute a lot back to the mankind.

Let’s pretend, there are 20 millions young but incapable people because of blindness. If each of 20 millions people who are incapable because of old age can donate one of their eyes to those youth , we can have 20 millions capable one eyed youth. Who can look after those 20 million donors and more who still can see and live their lives and enjoy more benefits of life brought out by the one eyed youth.

Sometimes I have this funny thought , an old man only with an eye still can enjoy the colours of the beautiful girls?

kind regards.

Dear Kkebe! thank you for appreciate my comments. I’m going to tell you /but only secretly/ that mainly it is laugh through tears what keeps me alive. I also appreciate your inquisitive and life conscious texts. I send you my greetings.

Alicja:-)

Dear Kyaw! The longer are your explanations, the more you knock about in your testimony. Are you paid from the numbers of lines?

Alicja:-)) /emboldened by the Kkebe’s support/.

Dear Alicja,

Could you please rewrite your line in English, I can’t catch it. Since you are writing on the line. lol

kind regards.
kyaw

Interesting subject, I have though about it many times, and every time I am thinking about it I have a different opinion, back in the days when I was more religious I said to myself, okey I’ll be buried like everyone else withing my religion, moment later when I was obsessed with the movies,books, I said okey I want to leave a note after I die, it would be ‘cremate’ me and throw my ashes into few places which I like.

Now, I really don’t care, maybe like everyone else…

Dear Kyaw! I simply wanted to say you ,that I really like your texts ,and I would like that your texsts were even longer as used to be, and so sensitive like only you are able to create. I hope that now it is clear to you because you know life, and you are clever and such a man that at once is able to catch up every punch line. The point concerns just the punch lines. We can develop and continue that matter through the many next explanations and they can be as much easy to understand as this one.

Alicja:-))

Wasn’t Dickens paid by the word? It looks like Mr. Kyaw is in great literary company!

Dear Alicja and Luschen,

Thank you very much for your kind support. In fact, I was so concerned to expose my dogmatic and idotic writingd to the public. And for my bad English. But these weird kind of titles, they just came to my head and mostly I wrote them off hand with my subconcious mind and I might make some unworldly lines. Thanks again for your considerate support. But the sad thing is I’m always broke and running away from my tenacious creditors that Alicja knows well.

Humbly yours.
kind regards.

kyaw

Dear Alicja,

I feel privileged to know your secret. I agree with you. The health benefit of laughing is numerous. It is not only enhancing our ability to connect us with others. It also helps us to release stress and cope with different challenges in life. This is just a few benefit of laughing. I like to laugh too, but mostly I do not laugh easily. I may need to work on that I guess.

Thank you,

kk

Dear kk! That was nice what you wrote to me. And you are right that it is worth a little working to get the ability to convert of our sadness into something what brings us some relaxation. In my home, my mother used to recollect her childhood because she was the youngest among her siblings. In that time her brothers and sisters /8 person/ ,during the holidays /they all had studied abroad /came home,and she enjoyed her memory of the house that resonated of laughter and jokes they did one another. My house was rather sad ,but I had had nearby the family of my aunt, that continued this style. I appreciated it, and when I was older, I tried to match to them . And believe me it really worked positively. Since this time, I consider a good sense of humour as the main peoples virtue. I hope, that maybe, some boring people, who are visiting our forum, will take that advice into their consideration.

Alicja:-))