How will be the GRE pattren on March 2007?

HI, EVERY ONE IAM KEERTHI.ETS SAYS THAT THE PATTREN IS GOING TOBE CHANGED FROM FALL2007.I SET THE DATE ON MARCH 2007.DOES MY DATE FACE THE NEW CHANGES.IAM THROUGH WITH ENTIRE BOOK OF WORD POWERMADEEASY AND PREPARING WORDS FROM MAJOR TESTS.COM.IS THIS ONE GOOD.PLEASE SUGGEST.

[color=blue]Original post rewritten here:
Hi everyone, my name is Keerthi. ETS says the GRE format is going to be different from Fall 2007. I set a test date for March 2007. Will the test reflect any changes on this date? I have finished the book Word Power Made Easy and the word lists from majortests.com. It is good. What is Big Book? I am in the US and the ETS book and this “Big Book” are the same. Please let me know.

[color=blue]-------------------------------------------------------------
[color=blue]-------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Keerthi
I have rewritten your post for two reasons:

1. To correct some grammatical errors.
  2. To format it as normal writing rather than “shouting”. When you type things in all capital letters it is not only harder to read, but it also looks “angry”.

Have a look at what I’ve written just in case there is anything that I’ve misinterpreted.

As far as I know, the GRE Big Book was published by ETS in 1995 and was a fantastic resource but is now out of print. There are copies listed for sale here:
product.half.ebay.com/_W0QQprZ93 … idZ1341356
(The prices are now much higher than the original price for this book when it was in print.)

You could also check ebay for GRE test prep materials.

Amy