im new member and i had email from lesson 4
but i want to star from lesson 1
pleas send me first lesson
and if i want to have test every day progrosive my learning
what i have to do?
at last
GOD beles you Torsten

1 Like

Dear Mehrdad, here you are: What do you want to learn? - English email course | english.best

TOEIC listening, question-response: [url=https://english.best/toeic/exercise/how-many-years-have-you-been-with-the-firm/]How many years have you been with the firm?

Hello, Torsten!
My name is Vladimir, i am from Russia and i am learning English on this site.
I have a question, how I can look how many tests (exercises) I did in total. In my ā€œprogres reportā€ I see only last 43 test, but in column ā€œQuestions answeredā€ I see that I did 362 test, but I am not sure that i did all this exercise. Tell me please how i can understand, how many tests i did in total?

Hi Alex, I suggest you read this: Are you a winner? (part 1) - English for winners | english.best

TOEIC listening, question-response: I bet the shipment will be late again.[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Vladimir, you answered 362 questions and 43 tests.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: Whose responsibility is customer service?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hello, Torsten! Thank you for your help!

Hi Toreston,
I am samir from lebanon,i have not received any test since 27 May,my last test was unit 9.can you help me please

Dear Toreston,

Thank so much for has been sent information about the english lesson. If you dont mind, let try on the TOEFL essay.

Sincerely

Mohammad

Hello, Dear Torsten

This is Nwe Ni Win Tun from Myanmar. Iā€™m a new member for this forum. Iā€™m poor in english. I would like to improve in 4 skills of english. If you can help me, I will try my best.
Thanks in advance for your kindly help me.

Thanking you!!!

Hello Torsten,

I canā€™t use this website and also itā€™s impossible to do exercises. I try many to do so many times today, it does not work at all, I am disappointed. I am looking forward to resolving this situation.
Many thanks,
Mickhael

I am looking forward to hearing you soon. Thank you for your help.
Mickhael

Hello, Torsten,
I am OKsana. I really liked your site, all material which is available on it. I am not a beginner .Enjoy many kinds of activities which are there. AS for me ,everything is sorted out really great for imroving English skills.
Thanks a lot, OKsana

Hello!

Iā€™m Abid
Iā€™m 42
Iā€™m from Karachi
I want to improve my english grammar, writing and speaking skills

1 Like

Hello all,

Its Suresh,from Chennai.. wanted to learn English.. and expecting some nice friends and Good guidance from the teachers to develop my fluency level,..

Thnx Dears,ā€¦

1 Like

Hello Sir I am Azam and I am new on this Form, And Donā€™t Know English As well.But I am Found of Speaking English,I have no way how to do this, please Guide me.
God Bless you.

1 Like

Hello Azam,

Welcome to English-test! If youā€™d like to practice your speaking skills on this site please feel free to join us in the Speak Spontaneously!

These are just two ways in which you can practice your English speaking skills. Please look around the forum, you will find many useful sections.

Take care,
Megan

1 Like

Hello, everybody, Teacher
Iā€™m Trang
Will you check my sentences? . I am practicing writing but I am not sure that my sentence is right.
I interpreted an article that talk about fruit juice good for skin and health.
" today, we know about the fruit juice good for cleaning pimples

1. tomato juice: Tomato juice is good for our skin, It helps clean our skin and remove scars in the skin and it also is easy e to make.
  2. carrot juice: is efficient in cleaning the pimple
  3. lemon juice: is efficient in cleaning the skin
  4. yellow lemon: is fulled with vitamin A, it is good for health and skin
  5. orange juice: is fulled with vitamin C and antioxidants
  6. aloe vera juice: clean the pimples and remove scars, it makes skin soft and smooth"

Thank you very muchā€¦^^

Trang.

1 Like

Today we know that fruit juice is good for clearing pimples. (Use ā€˜clearingā€™ not ā€˜cleaningā€™ unless you mean instead of drinking the juice, you apply it directly to the skin. If that is what you mean, then ā€˜cleanngā€™ or ā€˜cleansingā€™ is correct.)

1. Tomato juice: Tomato juice is good for our skin, it helps clean our skin and remove scars in the skin and it also is easy to make.
  2. Carrot juice: is efficient in clearing the pimple.
  3. Lemon juice: is efficient in cleansing the skin.
  4. Yellow lemon: is filled with vitamin A, it is good for health and skin.
  5. Orange juice: is filled with vitamin C and antioxidants.
  6. Aloe vera juice: cleanses the pimples and removes scars, it makes skin soft and smooth.
1 Like

Thank you very much for your apply. ^^
(I means that people apply these fruits into skin)

Trang.

1 Like

Hi members!
Iā€™m so happy to be with you in this forum, I know nothing about English but Iā€™m so enterested so I need your company in order to be a good speaker, so tell me the better way of nowing this!
Thank.

1 Like