How to use this forum?

Wht is the main difference between english and american english?

I am looking for ur reply!

TOEIC listening, talks: News report

TOEIC listening, talks: [url=How do we attract and retain customers? | english.best]How do we attract and retain customers?

Some words are different, some phrases are different, some spellings are different, the accents are different.

The difference is not so great that it can be highlighted in such a simple question and it poses no problems for a native BrE speaker to understand a native AmE speaker.
Itā€™s really not worth worrying about.

heloo every one My nam is Shahen, I am from Armenia

Hi Torsten,
My name is Jano and I am a new member here. I have read the ā€œhow to use this forumā€ text, it was very useful, thanks.
My favorite is your listening lesson, but I would like to brush up my communication skill as well. Do you have a good idea?
Thanks in advance,
JanĆ³

Hi Every one. Iā€™m Yashwant from India. Iā€™ve joined this forum yesterdaay only.
Iā€™m working on my english fluency.

Thanks.

Use of ā€œthatā€

Hi Pandiyan, welcome to our forum. I can see that you have posted a lot of very general questions on how to use English grammar. Please read and study the following essays and pieces written by Alan Townend and let us know if you have any specific questions.

Hi Torsten,
Thank you for your valuable forum. This is very useful for non- native English language.
Regards
Danial

Thank to all my English teachers may God bless you. I will like to know the difference between weather forecast and weather report

BIN

I will like to introduce myself to you how can I do that through the forum?
BIN

U can see the title new user on the top of the page when u log inā€¦ Use that to introduce ur selfā€¦

Hi, This is Arfeen. I had done MCM. I have been with xpress company for the past three years. I want to improve my writing skill. Pleas help me how to improve. suggestion are most welcome.

Hello Arfeen, thanks a lot for joining our forum. Can you please tell us what ā€˜MCMā€™ stands for? Best regards, Torsten

TOEIC listening, talks: Lecturer is starting a new of the training program

Hi Torsten,

Thanks for the reply.

The MCM stands for Master in Computer Management. This degree is available in PUNE university, India. This is two years full time course , after completing graduation (Degree).

I would like to ask you one question how to imrove writing skill. Please flash your thought on this. Keep in touch.

Thanks & Regards,
Arfeen

1 Like

Hello Torsten, My name is Sandra, IĀ“m from Venezuela. I registeres on the forum because I think English is very important language and I want to improve my communication with others.

Thanks very much for your emails.

Best Regards

Sandra

1 Like

Hi Sandra, welcome to our forum. Itā€™s great to have you here. What do you do in Venezuela?

TOEIC listening, talks: Traffic situation report on TV

Hello Everyone,

Nay Chi here. I just join this forum. Letā€™s learn English together.

Cheer!