How to use this forum?

Hi there,
I am Rumy from Bulgaria.Nice to meet all of you here.
I have been a teacher of English for many years now.Being a teacher and trying to explain the meanings of the words appears to be hard at times.Today I would like to ask about the difference between option ,opportumity and choice.I will be glad to get a good answer from you.:slight_smile:

Hello Torsten,

I am Sarlina from Malaysia. I am new in this community and would like to improve my english. I hope you guys can guide me.

Thanks and Regards
Sarlina

Hello Torsten,

I am Sarlina from Malaysia. I am new in this community and would like to improve my english. Please guide me.

Thanks and Regards
Sarlina

ya always with u friend.

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

Hi Leo. I am visiting Costa Rica in 2 1/2 weeks!

Hi Luschen. Nice to meet (this way)

hello everyone!!
My nane is Zeyna. I am from Maldives. I have been registered to this site since 2010. I found this site while i was google in.
Unfortunately i was unable to post comment due to some personnel reasons. I am not very good at grammar and tense.
so could you please help me to improve my English.
looking forward to hearing you.

Hello,

This is chary, new member of the forum and very much interested in learning the English. Let me introduce myself to all forum members. Iā€™m a profession in engineering and working in the field of project management and dealing with the consulting agency for various studies of the project.

I hope in conversation with the forum network may help in improving my English.

Regards,
chary

Dear Torsen,

Could you please correct my grammer in the above conversation. I always fell that confusing while writing because of lack of grammer and fiction in a sentence. How to improve these things quickly.

Sometime I myself feel that Iā€™m good in writing some extend but often reading a sentence which makes me confusing and accures many mistakes.

please help me how goahead with a immeadiate steps and rules of grammer.

Regards
chary

Hello friends,
This is my first ever note for you guys since i joined in this wonderful group. To introduce myself, i am Yash from India. You know India is incredible ; so many languages and foods. Spicy one .I work in an outsource company, you know work is fun and sometimes oh my gosh kind of ā€¦ Regarding my hobbies,i love to read and talk about life and love outdoor activity. Thats for today. Yeah i love to write in English especially articles. I wonder if my friends in a group or anybody can help me to edit and make it better one. I apologize, thanks to Torsten for his amazing jobā€¦Good day to everyoneā€¦

Dear Torsten
Iā€™m Danial Kahrizi from Iran. Iā€™m 36 years old. I was born in Kermanshah City.
Kermanshah is an old city with many historical and attractive monuments.
My everyday activities included going to college, playing football, watching television and supervising of M.Sc. students.
Best regards
Danial

Hello Danial, welcome to our forum! So you work at the university as a supervisor? What exactly do you do? Please also tell us more about the students you supervise. Many thanks, Torsten

TOEFL listening lectures: Which characteristic of Ireland does the professor utilize in his lecture?

Hi Chary, please note the correct spelling of the word ā€˜grammarā€™.

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture in Political Science

Dear Torsten
My major is Plant Biotechnology. My students are M.Sc. or Ph.D. candidate.
We do plant cell and tissue culture, gene cloning and gene transformation.
Unfortunately, In Iran the English language is very little used. Thatā€™s why my students canā€™t speak English well or understand.

With kind regards
Danial

hello Torsten!
My name is Tamuna. I am from Georgia. Do you know about Georgia? i wonder if i can write only you? i donā€™t know English well and i donā€™t want to see my message everyone. thank you very much for helping.

Hello Torsten and everybody else!
Glad to be here learning a better English language, for free :slight_smile:
Marlen

HI Torsten sir ,
I am very glad with your English teaching forum and also your lesson . this is great opportunity for me developing & enhancing my knowledge ,skills of English . i would like to wish very very thankful your and your team .

I am a new member of this forum & also of english course. I am unable to use this forum & communicate with allā€¦please help.

Hi all of uā€¦ I am here to improve my english knowledge!!! I think u can help meā€¦