How to use this forum?

Dear Caddy,
You will learn a lot in no time. Keep on coming with your posts. Be regular. Take lessons seriously.

Hi Julian,
Itā€™s my pleasure to have you here both as a learner and a member. I really want to communicate with you in English and become a friend. I look forward to your response.

With Regards
Noren

Hello Mr. Torsten,
Iā€™m in adaptation with this online english course. i wanna know, this online english course has schedule, or procedure? Do you give us the lessons systematically? or we learn english by taking test and we discuss together? there are so many forum subject here, asking about anything. can i ask in wherever subject forum or make new folder for new question? in this course, can i get correction from teacher in every i wrote? because i dont know my writing is correct or not in grammar or tenses? thanks before

Hi, Torsten

Iā€™m Ezekiel or Ezeone as my nickname, Iā€™m from Tanzania in the East Africa, Iā€™m so excited to be here at the ESL forum. I hope Iā€™ll be able to achieve my goals of learning English, sharing views, getting to know people and probably having lots of friends.

Best Regards
Ezeone

Hello Ezeone, welcome to our forum. I hope to see you here often. Talk to you soon, Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: Newspaper advertising rep is leaving phone message for prospective customer[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi,
I am Soma Sekhara Gutha, you can call me Soma , I am from Bangalore, India. I am so happy to join in this forum and i hope i can able to learn english and reach my goals.

Thanks for your support Torsten.

And Feel to say hi to everyone in this forum.

Thanks,
Soma

hello, everyone recently have joined this forum but I donā€™t know how to post an essay. can any body help me out??
have scheduled my test date 22nd sepā€¦

I am so happy to be aware of this site God bless the founder of the site

hi sir. Iā€™m sangay. Iā€™m new student sir. please help me how i can learn English conversation. i have read more books but without teacher then i havenā€™t good conversation. help me sirā€¦

Hi Torsten,
Iā€™m Mai coming from Vietnam and I am very new here :slight_smile:
I see the topic about listening, writing and reading but canā€™t see topic about speaking (perhaps I havenā€™t seen it). I donā€™t really know how to improve my speaking skill which is very important to me because I am preparing to study abroad and I want to improve this skill quickly. Could you tell me how I can speak English well?

Many thanks,
Mai

Hi Torsten,

Thanks for the introduction.

1 Like

Hello Torsten
Thank you I am new forum user and want to learn english please help me.
Thank you very much

hi every one Iā€™m a member of this forum and I wanna invite you gays to speak about this subject : pollution

Hi Kazem, welcome to the forum. What kind of pollution would you like to talk about?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A bathroom with an oval tub[YSaerTTEW443543]

I,d like to talk about transportation pollution and what can we do about this serious problem, because as you know trumpeter of planet of earth is increasing every year.

I suggest you write an essay and post it in the TOEFL section for review.

TOEIC listening, photographs: Break for a smoke

Hi everyone, my name is Laurence! Iā€™m a new member on this forum and Iā€™m here to improve my English skills.
Iā€™ve just received lesson number 5 and for now itā€™s seems very easy to me. So, I wonder if itā€™s possible to pass here a test to find what is my English level and after to receive more suitable emails to improve my language.
Thanks everyone and also specially to my personal teacher Mr. Daerr Torsten!

Thank you so much for answer my question! I had not seen that already I had respondedā€¦ :slight_smile:

and for the correction ā€œBoothā€ lol I made a little mistake with my keyboardā€¦but thanks anyway :smiley:

greetings!

Gabbi Franco!

Dear Mr. Torsten,

Greetings from Burkina Faso (West Africa). I hope you are fine. Thank you very much for everything you are doing to help people improve their English Language skills. I am fine about meeting Michelle and discover other ways to learn more about the English language. My best wishes to both of you (Michelle and you), and to your respective families as well for the New Year 2013:-)!

Best regards,

Aubin Zoetyande