How to use this forum?

Helllo, Everybody
My name is Tu, I come from Vietnam.
Today, I am very happy to join this forum and I would like to say hello to everybody in here.
I am in here to study whatever I meet in English. I hope that Being a member of this forum will help me to improve my English more and more as well as day by day.
By the way, is there any body tell me any experience about practising IELTS. Actually, I am practising this one so I really need some of your advice.
I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely.

Hi Alan

My name is Niedita. My poblem is that I know grammar but cannā€™t speak fast. what should do?

hiā€¦torsten.i i want to rate my ielts essayā€¦from where can i get help?ur site seems really intersting and very helpful 2 me.
thanks a lotā€¦i enjoyed the grammer tests.

Hello Mr.Torsten !
My name is Snezana. I am from Belgrade, Serbia . It is very useful for me to read your e-mails with new English lessons, but I still have problems in writing skills . Can you propose me the best way to learn how to write essaies .
Best regards

Hello
My name Dinh Nam
I hope you can help me study English and practise english on forum.

Thank you
Dinh Nam

Hello everyone, is finally a relief for me to join this wonder community and I must states here that am very delighted about this. Notwithstanding, my names are Lawrence Michael Ochai and I am very anxious to learn English as my second language, if possible first. So, is there someone there? Letā€™s get started please!

Hello everyone, is finally a relief for me to join this wonder community and I must states here that am very delighted about this. Notwithstanding, my names are Lawrence Michael Ochai and I am very anxious to learn English as my second language, if possible first. So, is there someone there? Letā€™s get started please!

Hello Torsten, I am pleased to be here finally to talk most especially with you concerning how I can improve my English on all angles or ramification- I mean, listening, writing, speaking, logical thinking, etc,. First and foremost, I want to say that I actually missed the purpose for which this programme is meant for. This was as a result of lack of continuous access to the internet but thank God that hindrance had been dealt with because I have a BlackBerry phone with which I can access the internet at any point in time. I actually was wondering whether is possible to take this programme afresh because I realised that I have missed a lot when I was going through the mails you sent to me. With my situation, how will you suggest a way forward?

Hi,Torsten. You might remember me.Thank you for sending me a nice e-mails. Itā€™s really lucky for me to meet you. Oh, my real Korean name is SuJin Eum and Iā€™m a South Korean!

Dear Ochai, I suggest you start using some of our interactive English tests and exercises. Do you know where you can find them? Yes, SuJin Eum, I remember you. How are things with you in South Korea? The daughter of a friend of mine has been studying Korean and even can perform pop songs in Korean.

Regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: An employee compliments his co-worker on her new briefcase[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi

I am Leepakshi. I am a new member. I read your newsletter Put your hands together. It was very interesting. I have learnt many expressions about hands. I didnā€™t know about them earlier. I hope, I will learn more from these newsletters

Dear Leepakshi, many thanks for your message. See you on the forum again.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: A radio commercial for window installations[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hiā€¦
Iā€™m Juliana. Iā€™m a new forum member, Iā€™m 25 now and Iā€™m from Jakarta, Indonesia. Yayā€¦finally I could join this forum after many times I didnā€™t sign in. Thankss for your help Mr.Torsten. Iā€™m ready to learn and communicate in english with others. Nice to meet you all :slight_smile:

Hello. My name is David. Iā€™m from Guatemala of Central America. I have tried to learn English every day for three years ago but itā€™s so difficult. I know that lessons on this email are so interesting but my English is very poor yet. Excuse me please! Your help is very necesary for me. Thanks.

hi its me najuib long time i have been never use forum.because iam busy and internet link usualy bad in libya during the conflict in libya,however iam realy intresting in this website.
i do advice my freinds to sign in . again iam sorry not connect forum for long timeā€¦
thanks in advanceā€¦
yoursfaithfullyā€¦najuib,

Hellom Torsten!
I am Alina, from Pakistan. Itā€™s my second on this forum and I am looking forward to improving my English skills. You asked me to tell you about my performance in the tests; I scored 10 in the first test, 9 in the second and 8 in the third one. I hope I donā€™t score less as the number of tests increases :stuck_out_tongue:
I have a problem. We have so many forums here :confused: It gets difficult to decide where to write. For example, you asked me to introduce myself here plus in that ā€œPersonal Profileā€ unit too. Why am I introducing myself two times? :s
And when would I get my Lesson 4?

day*

Hello Alina, welcome to our forum. Where in Pakistan do you live and what do you do? As for your next email lesson, you should receive one every 5 days. If thatā€™s not the case, please let me know and I will investigate. Many thanks, Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: University professor of literature introduces herself to her new students[YSaerTTEW443543]

I live in Islamabad, the capital of Pakistan. Itā€™s a beautiful city famous for its lush greenery and scenery. I am student and itā€™s my second year in university.

I want to improve my writing skills. I do write but the problem is I write at mediocre level. I want somebody who can check my writings and point out grammatical or structural mistakes in it. Is there a place for people like this in your forum? I am new to this forum thatā€™s why I donā€™t know much about it yet.