How to use this forum?

Hi Emily,

Welcome to the forums. We’ll help where we can.

Alan

Hi Torsten

This is Nina and I am here to introduce myself as you have asked me repeatedly in the emails course. I am a Science Graduate, living in Brampton Canada, born in India and was brought up in English medium school. I want to work upon my writing skills to look better.Hope that I am on the right place to fulfill my interest. Your lessons are really awesome I like them a lot as they are good to remind what I learnt in schooldays. Please guide me further how to particularly work for my motive.

Thanks
Regards,
Nina

Hello everyone

I’m Landy. I’m from Haiti. I’m live in Boston With my Brother. I’m a student’s English. I want to Improve my English.I need a lot of help , when somebody talk to me . I have difficult to hear well.

Thanx for the lessons and hope to be a fluent speaker of this language in the near future

Hello everybody,
How to use this Forum properly? There are so many topics and I think it makes confusion for everyone. Where can I find an answer to my question? It should be found on the related topic.
Be much welcomed!
Zerade

Hello Sir,
Sunita here.
Do i have questions?
Do you read posts on this forum?
Do you answer these questions?
Does he know English?
Does he remember lessons?
Does it worth to download audio speeches to learn English?
Does she like me?
See you.

Dear Torsten !
I wish you are having a good time my score at this lesson was 5/10
Here are some questions with do and does
Do they need our help ?
Does she know him before ?
Do you want to go to school ?
thank you for your help in learning English
B. regards Bassam

Hi, I’m Cate and I’m new to this forum. I’m glad I found this site. This will surely help me improve my English skills. Thank you very much!

Hi Torsten,

I’m Prateek Gurjar pursuing my final year of B.E from India. I gave my GRE and TOEFL and have a score of 1400 & 98 respectively. But even after that I feel its not enough and I wan’t to learn more as this language is just like an ocean whose depth is unknown. I wan’t to focus on phrases and idioms. I’d also like to retake the TOEFL test so I’ll be glad to have any guidance from you.

Regards
Prateek Gurjar

Dear torsten !
Good evening I have passed test at your sit and the results was 5.5 or level B2 I think it is to high
best regards Bassam

hello every one my name is moussa and thx for that and for help

First of all,once again i want to thankyou for the lessons.secondly,i like the way u all teach the language.i have so many weaknesses in this language.want to learn the basics of english like tenses,infinitives,prepositions.

Hello Semika,

To improve your writing, you should leave a space after punctuation marks such as commas and full stops. You also need to remember that the pronoun ‘I’ is always written as a capital letter, regardless of its position in a sentence and that sentences always begin with a capital letter. Likewise, the word ‘English’ always begins with a capital letter. You should also avoid 'SMS abbreviations such as ‘u’ instead of ‘you’.

Thanks for the correction and do hope that you’ll help me in the future too.Actually, I want to speak in English fluently and for that I should know all the basics of this language like tenses,past participles,verbs etc. and when and how to use them.So please help me in mastering this language.I shall always remain grateful to this club.

You are still not leaving spaces after full stops and commas. This makes your writing more difficult to read.

hi Torsten ! It is me.I opened new profile and was putting my own picture

Dear alex,

one solution try to speak in alone loudly?

where no one hearing you

Best regards
Partap Singh

Hello all,
I am new to this forum, and also I am willing to do whatever it takes to be very good speaker of the english language.

Regards,
Bibek

Thankyou again for the lessons.This forum is exactly what I was looking for.I have got the opportunity to learn so many things and I am very much grateful to you all for that.