How to use this forum?

Hi Alan,

I look forward to hearing from you, as soon as you can,

Thank you,

Rosario

Hello, Mr. Torsten.

Iā€™m Luis60

My question is as follows: Does ā€œcustomizingā€ mean to make more clients?

Hello, Mr. Torsten.

Iā€™m Luis60

In the text I have read, it says, ā€œOur email English course is for everyone who wants to practise and improve their English.ā€

My question is as follows: May I write that same article by using the verb ā€œto practiceā€ instead of ā€œto practiseā€? Is there no difference between them?

Excuse me, how can I do to see the responses to my questions?

Many thanks.

Responses appear below your original messages.
If you wish to see all the messages you have posted, click on your own name on the top right of one of your messages, and select ā€˜view all postsā€™.

Regarding your question about ā€˜practice/practiseā€™:
In the UK, practice is the noun, practise is the verb,
In the US only practise is used.

Hi Alan, Iā€™m Rosario L. I would like to ask you what do you think about my opinion how to improve to speak, understand and write English. It was kind of long post. I hope my idea was correct. Iā€™m trying to learn how to use this forum by asking questions.

Regards,
Rosario L

Answers to lesson 3:

What company does Sue work for?
Sue works for a large financial company.

What time does she usually start work?
She starts work at 8:45 and finishes about 5:15.

Why does she enjoy the personal contact with her clients?
She enjoys the personal contact with them as they come from all walks of life and are all ages.

Hi Torsten and friends,

This is Pratheeban from India. Hope Iā€™ll get very good feast from english-test.net.

Hello Torsten sir,

Iā€™m hit.
Iā€™m 20years old. (Or Iā€™m 20.)
Iā€™m from The India.
These days Iā€™m homemaker.
Iā€˜m not very tall and not very short .
Iā€™m married.
Iā€™m interested in improve my English.
In few days after I will move to UK/US.
So fluent English is must important for me.

correct me if Iā€™m wrongā€¦

Thank you.

Hello Hit,
Welcome to the forums.
I donā€™t think you mean that you will be moving ā€˜in a few daysā€™ as this indicates that you will be moving very soon and it doesnā€™t look as if you have decided which country you will be going to.

Hereā€™s how I would write your message:

Iā€™m Hit. Iā€™m 20 years old. Iā€™m from India. These days Iā€™m a homemaker. Iā€™m not very tall but not very short. Iā€™m married.
Iā€™m interested in improving my English as soon I would like to move to the UK or the US, so fluency in English is very important for me.

Hi, everybody, I am Joyce(fangjingqin), and I am not new here. Because my password for my old account is missing, and I always have some problems with logging in this forum, so I register this new account. Hope to make progress with all of you! :slight_smile:

want to see my message posted on this forum

Hello Semnika,

It looks as if youā€™ve got your wish.
Welcome to the forums.

hello every body am sozana am from Egypt really i admired this site much but i cant know how to record avoice message mmmmm i want to improve my accent in English please help me speaking more and if u find something wrong please correct me thanxx alot

Hello Sozana,

The steps you need to take to record your voice can be found here.

If you have problems after trying that, you will find instructions and troubleshooting steps here:
Recording voice messages on the forum.
This is a long post, but you need to work through things one step at a time, checking whether your problem has been solved at the end of each step.

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

Thanx for the information but i do really want lessons in using prepositions,tense, infinitives etc.

You will find the lessons here:
english-test.net/lessons/index.html
And here are some other starting points:
english-test.net/
english-test.net/esl/english ā€¦ -test.html
english-test.net/toeic/liste ā€¦ obahn.html

Hi everyone, my name is Emily. Iā€™ve just started to attend this program. My aim is to improve my writing. Hopefully, I believe I will improve it with your help.