How to use this forum?

from where you have received the lession

HI TORSTEN. I AM RETURNING AGAIN BECAUSE I NEED TO CONTINUE MY ENGLISH CLASSES. THANKS. MARƍA.

Hello Torsten,iā€™m new for this forum,my english is not well, iā€™m Balinese girl. And i want to improve my english. Could you tell me,what i need to do it?

Iā€™m a new student too and I need to practice a lot. I introduce myself to you.

I donā€™t understand to do next.

Hello every body! how are you doing sofar? Actually i am a new member of the forum today .Be a member of the forum, i might learn a lot of things rather than english from the teachers and members of the forum . Besides, i am preparing to take TOEFL soon to pursue my education in America sothat this forum might help me to achieve my goal.
I thank you for your outstanding forum.

Asamnew

Hello Nelca,
When you have a specific question about English, please post it and someone will try to give you an explanation. In the meantime, please bowse the messages that have already been posted for things of interest to you. You might want to try some of the tests and exercises. There are links to them on the top of these pages.

hello every body, can any one help me to communicate in this forum.

hi friends am santhosh new to this forum am here to develop my english skills please guide me friends

thanks in advance
santhosh

Hello Santhoth,

Welcome to the forums. Please see my message to Nelca above (message #1310) for ways to use the forum.
You might want to begin by adding basic punctuation to your sentences.

I m new member like a many people at this forum. i would like to communicate with people and improve to my english languageā€¦ I think , i can be friend with many people who lives to another countriesā€¦ Please try to communicate with me and show me way how can i improve my english with this website helpingā€¦

Best Regards to allā€¦

Welcome to the forums, Paolo.

The pronoun ā€˜Iā€™ is always written using a capital letter. Also, there is only one dot indicating a full stop, never two.

Your corrected message would look like this:
[color=blue]Iā€™m a new member like a many people on this forum. I would like to communicate with people and improve to my English language. I think I can be friends with many people who live in other countries. Please try to communicate with me and show me way how I can improve my English with this websiteā€™s help.

thank you so much. I already start to like this website ā€¦

I hope you will use it to improve, as in your latest message:

You have still used two dots at the end where you should use one full stop.
You have not used a capital letter to begin your first sentence.

Is this blog thing for native people? Or for all people who need general help with their grammar and spelling?
Hevs

Yes, itā€™s for people who want to improve their English and for people who want help ESL learners achieve their goals.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A Turandot scene[YSaerTTEW443543]

hi im ali from oman iwant improve my english ihave35 ilike travel

helo im ali from oman iwant improve may english wana help

"Hello Iā€™m from Oman.

I want to improve my English, is there someone who wants to help me?"

This is a start of helping you, welcome to the forum and English-test.net page on behalf of many professional volunteers.

Regards from Mexico

hi every one
this is majed from KSA, wishing to improve my language
who is help me :slight_smile: