How to use this forum?

Hi I am robbie, glad to be posted here.

hi allā€¦ here Tony from Indonesia
even I speak english very often because I working with many foreignerā€¦ but, sometimes I have less confidence to speak up with english beacuse poor vocab and pronounceā€¦ I wanna enrich my english skills, so I hope we can learn togetherā€¦ thank youā€¦ nice to know you :slight_smile:

where can i get ur lessons /?

You can get them by subscribing to this email course: english-test.net/esl/lesson- ā€¦ rview.html[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: Clothing store promotion[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hello Torsten
I am Eman from Iraq,i realy want to thank u for your help ,your website is realy fantastic and useful ,i am following your advices and it works good>
thanks alot

Eman Ismaeel

It is amazing to discover you have such a wonderful site where i can really do somethings to improve myself on English language. So far i have followed the three previous classes and its been amazing getting to discover some of the elementary things that i almost have forgotten. Thank you.

hello my is a mahamadou camara.

how can i get lessons through this link?

Yes, Iā€™m also trying to be a good student here:)
If your aim is to be understandable for the people itā€™s not a big problem here.
For ex. You mean ā€œwordā€ during the word ā€œwardā€, isnā€™t you? (I undestood it:)

p.s.:I have almost te same avi in the web site : poet.hu/user/MOROZOWSKY

Hi Temilade1,

I have added some comments in capital letters:

As you can see, many mistakes are about not checking the agreement of verb and subject (singular or plural). You also need to look at whether you are using a singular or plural noun. If you look through what you write next time to see whether you have made mistakes like the ones I have corrected, it could be quite good.

Alan

Hello, Torsten!
hi i m noman from pakistan joined this site today. i want to be a good debater.Would u like to help me to enhance my speaking skill?
i m moderate in English. I can write but to speak fast English is a problem for me. i need your help plz guide me in this problem.

hi, Torsten.
i m noman doing mechanical engineering.I have a lot of problems in communication skill. i need your advice.

hi Torsten.
plz tell me what is the difference between ā€œused to beā€ and used to"? Tell me about the search point for this if any.

hi Torsten
Plz send me all the information ,what i have sent to u, as soon as possible.

One thing is more that how can i learn English Grammar?

Regards,

noman (nomi)

i am a new member.
i have to know about this forums usageā€¦
anyone can explain about this to me?

Hello everybody ā€¦

Hi samad Khan
Nice to meet you on this forum.I am also a new member and I want to make friend with you.I like learning E and I want to be good at it.I think you also like E.I am from VietNam.You know HO CHI Minh, donā€™t you?
I want to improve my E skills.Help me if you can.
This is my skype :vinhtb88
it is very nice to talk to you on skype.
Have a nice day.friend.

hi torsten.i am a hosein.and i deside to improve skill speaking and lestening
please help me.thank you

Sooooā€¦I am now a bit confused. I was playing a wordgame and looking for a rhyming word when I ran into a question from this site. I signed up so I could post an answer to a question that popped up in my search. Butā€¦are your members all English Learners? I was thinking of Yahoo Answers, where anyone answers, but you have people who handle that task. Lovely site, by the way! I am a teacher, not currently teaching, but have often taught ESL. My username is the same one I use on another site, a sim, gaiaonline, where I lead Heartfire, which happens to have many ESL members. I will definitely post your link in our resources, and it occurs to me that many on your site might be interested in learning English through participating in the zOMG game in virtual space. (It is the MMO game on gaia. Heartfire is a zOMG clan.) Anyhow - I apologize if this is inappropriate info to include, but neither do I wish to fly under false colors. Until I hear otherwise, I will stay with posting your link.