How to use the word: 'Seemingly'

Dear English teachers and English learners of this forum,

Could you please tell me how to use the word: seemingly. I mean that, in one case, someone observed the relationship between 2 values in the field. It has a scientific background, but the problem is only one time observed he/she can not say something exactly. For scientific studies, all of observation need to repeat many times to make sure and confirm. How to use the word that means it might exist but needs more studies to confirm? Does the word, seemingly, can be used for this case or other word should be better?

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

NguyenLan

seemingly -1 appearing to have a particular quality, when this may or may not be true [= apparently]: seemingly unrelated bits of information
seemingly endless/impossible etc The new minister was faced with a seemingly impossible task.
seemingly unaware/oblivious Alice was standing in the street, seemingly oblivious to the rain.
2 [sentence adverb] formal according to the facts as you know them [= apparently]: There is seemingly nothing we can do to stop the plans going ahead.Definition from the Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English
Advanced Learner’s Dictionary.
How to use the word that means it might exist but needs more studies to confirm? possibly, apparently, probably

Hi Milanya,

Thank you so much! Your answer is very helpful for me.

Cheer!
NguyenLan

Dear Miss Maguelte,

I am happy to be your friend, but I am a true female. I am married, but studying. Me too, I love peace and honesty. I hope your dream (marrying a kind and honest man) would be come true.

I wish all the best to you.

NguyenLan

thanks