How to take the TOEIC tests?

Excuse me, I don’t really understand the way to use this forum. Could you show me how I can receive the question of my answer, and how to take the toeic tests? Thank you for helping!

Hello baoyen.

Look at the homepage and go to the TOEIC questions. Torsten has hundreds of them for you to complete. Keep doing the questions and use other resources if you don’t understand. Finally, you are welcome to come to the forum here and there will be many good people to help you.

Rob

Hello

I´m from Brazil and I´d like to know how to take the TOEIC test here.

Regards,

Liliane

what should to prepare for TOEIC?

Check this out: TOEIC in Brazil[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A train station[YSaerTTEW443543]

Start using the recourses on our website, especially the TOEIC listening tests.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A family with luggage[YSaerTTEW443543]

Start using the recourses on our website, especially the TOEIC listening tests: Listening exercises based on the TOEIC test[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Sailing[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Everyone …

You can also look at onlineenglish.eu, a complete dedicated TOEIC® Test preparation website operated by authorized TOEIC administrators.

Check out the member comments!

Rob

hi everyone i have a doubt i hope you can help me…well it’s the following: i have been taking the test TOEIC and i thougth that i was doing a great job because most of the questions have been answered right but i’ve noticed that instead get better my average is going down and i don’t know why because like i said before i’ve answered well…and after of the TOEIC tests i was making the grammar tests and everything was going great i really don’t know what happenned…i hope you can help me please!!!