How to start a conversation?

Dear teachers,
I would like to thank you and your team for doing such a great job.
I am please to say that i am improving day by day, Thanks again.
please can you teach me how to start conversation because i lack confidence.

I would really appriciate if you can.

Thanks & Regards
Sajid Mukhtar

Dear Sajid Mukhtar,

Many thanks for your encouraging words. It’s great to hear you like our site and are making progress. As for starting a conversation, I think it’s best if you first find a person you want to talk to. So how often do you meet English speaking English?

Regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: Employee asks co-worker for his suggestions on booking conference venue.[YSaerTTEW443543]

Dear Sir,
Every day I meet many peoples who speak English. Difficulties I face is to introduce myself.
Please advise me.

Regards
Sajid

Dear Sir
Every day I meet many peoples who speak English. Difficulties I face is to introduce myself.
Please advise me.

Regards
Sajid

Dear Sajid,

Where do ‘your’ English speakers come from and where exactly do you meet them? As for introducing yourself I suggest you use the same phrases they use when they introduce themselves to you. For example, if they say “Hello, my name is Frank. I’m from Michigan” you simply say “Hello Frank. Nice to meet you. My name is Sajid and I’m from India”.

Regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: A dentist’s assisAnt calls a patient to remind him about an appointment[YSaerTTEW443543]

What’s up? I’m Sajid. (shake the person’s hand) Nice to meet you.

Oh, hey, nice to meet you! I’m Sajid.

How are you? I’m Sajid.

I’m Sajid. What’s up, man (or “girl”)?! Nice to meet you.

If you’re meeting your girlfriend’s father, you would be more formal:

Hello, sir, my name is Sajid.

dare to speak out, that’s the frist step and hardship we have to ovetcome.

Dear All
I Apologies for late reply.I was on vacation in a remote area,I was not having internet .
By the way thank you for your tips.

regards
Sajid

Sajid, online voice messages?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture on American social history[YSaerTTEW443543]