how to make this sentence

Recently I wrote on a christian blog about a subject the relating following sentence. But I don’t know how to make this sentence without error.

The darkened of the sun and the moon must happened only after the Prophet John’s coming.
The darkened of the sun and the moon must be happened only after the Prophet John’s coming.
The darkened of the sun and the moon must have happened only after the Prophet John’s coming.
The darkened of the sun and the moon has to be happened only after the Prophet John’s coming.

Which is true. If it is wrong please correct me.

“The darkening of the sun and the moon must have happened only after the prophet John’s coming.”

Thank you Mr.Dozy.

Could you please tell me why “must be happened” is wrong? then where can I use it?
would you please show me some examples

“must be verb-ed” is a passive form that is only possible when the verb is transitive.

“He must correct it immediately” -> “It must be corrected immediately (by him)”
“You must mix the ingredients” -> “The ingredients must be mixed (by you)”
“The government must raise taxes” -> “Taxes must be raised (by the government)”

When used in the normal sense of “occur”, the verb “happen” is intransitive, so “must be happened” is not possible.

Although 99% of the time “must be happened” is incorrect, there are unusual instances in which these words can correctly occur together in a sentence. An example is “something that must be happened upon by accident”, where the phrasal verb “happen upon” is transitive.