How to make a question for this: Barack Hussein Obama is the 44th presidente...?

In order to have the following answer. Which question should we make?

A: Barack Hussein Obama is the 44th presidente of the United the States of America.

Who is the 44th president of the United States of America?

Ola kitos!
Well, I forgot to say that in the question must not be include the 44th in order to have that answer.

Who is the current president of the United States of America? :slight_smile:

The appropriate answer for this question will be “Barack Hussein Obama is the current presidente of the US of America” and not “Barack Hussein Obama is the 44th president of the US of America.”
Try again Kitos. :wink:

Hi Tomasito :slight_smile: I think the right question here is… Which number is the president of the United States of America Barack Hussein Obama?

Hi Candy!
I think your question won’t take us for that answer. I suppose that the person you make this question will be confused, asking which number are you talking about. :slight_smile: you have one more chance… :wink:

Hi Tomasito …Ok I have one more chance but I really don’t know how to make this question sounds good… Why don’t you suggest something? :slight_smile: :?

What about simply, “who is Barack Obama?”. In order to have the respondent repeat “Barack Obama”, the question must be asked in a formal context, perhaps a quiz on television. To be honest, I’d rather expect this sentence in an Encyclopedia, or an essay 20 written years from now, when nobody remembers him anymore; there wouldn’t be any preceding question at all.

Probably even better would be the question :-

“What position does Barack Obama hold in the American government?”

I cannot construct a sentence that would definitely receive the answer that, he is the 44th President.

Kitos is quite right. Another way we can use to achieve that answer is asking: “Among all the presidents of the United the States which is the position of Barack Obama”.

lol this was my attempt.

What do you say about my suggestion Candy? :wink:

Thanks for your responses!

Hi Tomasito …I think your attempt is successful and the question is right :slight_smile:

oh… that’s great. Thank you Candy!