How to learn phrasal verbs?

Hello all :slight_smile: I really want to learn phrasal verbs :frowning: but Its not easy to remember them… Tell me some easy way to learn and remember them… help me please :’( :’(…

Hello Mary,
I hope you are doing well. I’m in the same boat as you are, trying to learn as many phrasal verbs as I can. I believe something that has been helping me a lot is that I make examples with each word that I want to remember, everyday I pick 3 phrasal verbs and i think this is helping me a lot. I hope this information can help you!
good luck
A

Hi Mary, how do you think native speakers of English learn phrasal verbs? That’s the only way to learn them.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: Announcing special employee discounts on leisure services[YSaerTTEW443543]

hello Asanchez,
Thanks buddy :slight_smile: I’ll try your method of learning :slight_smile:

Sure, you might also want to read this: english-test.net/forum/ftopi … ut_you_out[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: A weather forecast for a coastAL region[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Torsten,
well Torsten I guess native speakers acquire a language they don’t need to learn it:( and I am learning English language. That’s why I asked this question…

Hi Torsten,
Thank you :slight_smile: I visit this link :slight_smile: