How to learn English?

Hi !
I don’t know how to learn English. Do I learn grammar first? Need I memorize English vocabularies by heart? How must I try for speaking skill?

Hi

Welcome to english-test.net and many thanks for your interesting question. Please read the 30/30 Challenge and let me know what you think.

Best regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: Introduction to training course on how to invest money[YSaerTTEW443543]

please check the below mentioned an e-mail for the approval odf request. yurr kind guidance is required.

Dear Sir,

A well establish customer Nasir Shah wants to obtain subjected ex-silver number with package plan 2. He is the director of AFC fast food. He has three chains in Sahiwal and also working medicines & stores. We are expecting more business in future. Please make bigger your cooperative hand and oblige.

More details as under

Nasir shah

Director

AFC fast food

Gulistan chowk

Sahiwal

0300-8692786

0313-6431122

Regards

Shafqat

Dear Sir
As reference below mentioned mail which I send you last working day. Actually I am working in cellular industries in Pakistan as an assistant manager.
Due to lack of communication I could not get the managerial post.

Therefore I am trying to improve the writing skills as well as spoken English. Hopefully I will be able to get the confidence and improve the writing skills, which is the most important to communicate better all over the world. When I searched this sites. I am progressing gradually. Its exercise is productive & remarkable. I have already many visit different sites like about.com, Pearson brown, writing skill.com, business writing skills etc.
However this site is fantastic and extraordinary. I can improve my English easily with the help of your kind guidance and exercises.
I am very thankful to you and your team you give the oppournities to improve the writing skills as well as personal development.

Regards
S.A Khan