how to learn and make comparison/telling the difference between two things >&g

Is there anybody know how to learn and make comparison or telling the difference between two things in English language?

That’s a very general question, Samy. It really depends on what things.

Hello Madam Beeesneees how are you, I hope everything is going well with you :slight_smile:

It is difficult to say what I want but please let me give some examples

I want to know How to make these kinds of sentences
For example

“ Between 1996/97 and 1998/99 mobile phone and pc were going upward while just after 1999 the former exceed , showing figure of 70 % compared to computer with 55 % in 2002/03 “

“ Agriculture sector shows the higher value at the beginning of period ( around 50 % in the first years of century) by the 1975 , it had suffered a dramatic decrease (15 %) followed by a drop to almost zero in 2000 , by contrast, business and fanatical sector were almost zero at beginning but it sharply increased during the period . “

“ The percentage who spent 8-14 hours in the library are similar : 35 per cent for all student 32 per cent for postgraduate , the proportions are approximately but for different categories of hours . “

I’m hoping these are close to what you want:

Between 1996/97 and 1998/99 mobile phone and pc sales (or prices - I’m not sure which you are thinking about) were on the increase. By the end of 1999, sales/prices of the former item exceeded those of the latter, showing a figure of 70% compared to computer sales/prices which had reached 55 % by 2002/03.

The Agriculture sector shows the higher value at the beginning of the period (around 50 % in the first years of the century). However, by 1975 it had suffered a significant decrease of 15% followed by a dramatic drop to almost 0% in 2000. In contrast, the Business and Financial sectors were almost zero at the beginning of the same period. but the percentage saw a sharp increase throughout the period.

The percentage of students who spent 8-14 hours in the library are similar: 35 per cent for all students; 32 per cent for postgraduate students/ The percentages are similar for other hourly values.

I would like to find an easy way to write a 150 word report to describe the information given in a graph chart , line graphs, pie charts or tables, :slight_smile:

I’m sure we’d all like to find easy ways , Samy.