How to improve English listening?

I’ve been learning English for a long time but I’m not good at listening of English. Please show me how to listen English well. Thanks!

How much time a day do you spend on listening to English audio resources?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening lectures: Why does the lecturer mention Charles Darwin?[YSaerTTEW443543]

i think first u start english song which u like. bcos i improve with listening a song which i like

The most important things are that you have to have a strong ambition, a good spirit and studying hard for English. In addition, you should determine your aim in the future.
Good luck!

Hi,

I think you should start watching lots of English movies with English subtitles. This way you can listen and read at the same time, it will improve your listening skills as you can understand the words exactly.

I agree with Columbuslanguages. Besides watching movies in English with E-sub, you can listen to music and try to note down the general idea of the song, or maybe ask someone else to prepare the lyrics with gaps for you to listen and fill in.
Good luck to you :slight_smile:

I think you should listen English News, movies and listening radio. These are the best sources for improving English. Also you have to arrange group discussion for that. It is very effective for you.

I think so guy

Hello,

Practice and repetition are the only ways to improve English listening comprehension. Watch TV and movies in English. With your DVDs put the subtitles on in English so you can read along as you hear what is being said. Good luck!

Andrew Lawton

I want to go abroad to learn native English, I think I should go to England, America, Canada or Singapore… to learn English, It is the best way and the fastest way to understand English as the second language.