How to get any scholarship for study abroad?

I am wondering if someone could give some information about how to get any scholarship for study abroad?
Thanks in advance!

What country do you want to study in and why? How would an organization benefit from providing you a scholarship?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening lectures: What aspect of Ben Franklin’s life does the speaker mainly discuss?[YSaerTTEW443543]

I want to study in the USA or Singapore is also good.Because to the best of my knowledge,the two countries have most developed education systems that will help me achieve my ambition.
First,I find myself hardworking,ambitious and a bit intelligent so the organization ia likely to be satisfied with what I do there.
There’s an old saying that:’’ Self-confidence isn’t enough to creat your win but without self-confidence, surely you’ll lose!’’ and it is my precept.

So can you help me look for any programs or anyinformation about how to take Toefl test?

Here is some information on how to prepare for the TOEFL:
english-test.net/articles/69/index.html[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening lectures: Which characteristic of Ireland does the professor utilize in his lecture?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi, you can get some scholarship information from their websites. :slight_smile:

Hi Torsten,I 've prepared for it for a long time.It is where to take Toefl that I want.Help me please!
I keep on looking for them but i can’t find.Can you show me,FangFang?

you can get some scholarship information from their websites

du hoc uc