How to deal with a gift of money?

Being a child, I always wished someday I received unexpected money so that I could buy things I was longing for, like TV games, comic books, desserts, and so on.
And now, I am an adult, the methods how I will deal with a gift of money will be described in the following.

Firstly, if the amount of money is large, I will save it all in the bank, and then start to plan how to deal with it carefully. After all, it is not easy and common to get such huge money in our whole lives; thus, we should have a well-planned idea in order not to waste money arbitrary. Take me for example. Depending on the current situation, I may decide to how to use this money. For example, if I have a loan from a bank to buy a house, I would use this money to pay off the outstanding as possible as I can. Having a debt makes me feel uneasy and I must be worried about what day I could clear off the debt. Next, if I don’t have a loan, I would think of materializing my dreams, such as studying abroad, travelling in the several countries, and buying a farm to grow some fruit. In my opinion, people should set about realizing their dreams provided that they don’t have to worry about the money.

Secondly, if there is not much money, I will also think to how to use the money well. In the beginning, I may still save a part of it in a bank, maybe one third or fourth. Having a good habit of depositing is benefit for my future, and I believe it deeply. Next, since the rest of money is not much, I would go buy some new and trendy clothing, take a few days off to enjoy in a relaxing resort, and even eat in a high-class restaurant. Sometimes, we should relieve our pressure by doing things which can make us be in a good mood.

To sum up, maybe we will get a gift of money someday whether we have known beforehand or not, and I am of opinion that we have to think well how to use money well. If we do so, no matter how you want to handle the money, you could make the most use of it.

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from an american literature class

Being a child, I always wished someday I received unexpected money so that I could buy things I was longing for, like TV games, comic books, desserts, and so on.
And now, I am an adult, the methods how I will deal with a gift of money will be described in the following.

Firstly, if the amount of money is large, I will save it all in the bank, and then start to plan how to deal with it carefully. After all, it is not easy and common to get such A huge SUM OF money in our whole lives; thus, we should have a well-planned idea in order not to waste money arbitrarILy.
Take me for example. Depending on the current situation, I may decide to how to use this money. For example, if I have a loan from a bank to buy a house, I would use this money to pay off the outstanding BALANCE as SOON AS possible(.) as I can. Having a debt makes me feel uneasy and I must be worried about what day I could clear off the debt. Next, if I don’t have a loan, I would think of materializing my dreams, such as studying abroad, travelling in the several countries, and buying a farm to grow some fruit. In my opinion, people should set about realizing their dreams(,) provided that they DO NOT have to worry about the money.

Secondly, if there is not much money, I will also think to how to use the money well. In the beginning, I may still save a part of it in a bank, maybe one third or fourth. Having a good habit of depositing is A benefit for my future, and I believe IN it deeply. Next, since the rest of money is not much, I would go buy some new and trendy clothing, take a few days off to enjoy in a relaxing resort, and even eat in a high-class restaurant. Sometimes, we should relieve our pressure by doing things which can make us be in a good mood.

To sum up, maybe we will get a gift of money someday whether we have known beforehand or not, and I am of opinion that we have to think well how to use money well. If we do so, no matter how you want to handle the money, you SHOULD make the most use of it.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good evening Ryder. That was fine, if a little boring.

Kitos. 7.5/10

To be honest, i really do not have any idea about this topic. And I still want to thank you for proofreading my composition.