How to change my forum profile?

Continuing the discussion from Combining learning with yoga:

Hello friendly staff,

I’d like to change the headline of my profile nor the picture neither my user’s name. I followed the instructions in FAQ but I still am not able to do it.
If possible could I have some instructions on that.

Thank you in advance.
Respectfully,

Hristina

1 Like

You can change your forum profile here:

Hey there Torsten,
Finally, I managed to do it but not this way as you did it for me. If it is not too cheeky, can you add to skype-online+ google meet.
As always, your kindness is unsurpassed.
Thanks a lot again.
A very nice evening.
Kri

Hi there, Torsten,
I am too slow on this page. I tried the laptop, same story
I think you received my thank-you message for editing my profile. Well, I tried to edit again - nothing
I’ll ask you again to add: after Skype online teacher + Google meet. And: I’m in love with my son, daugher-in law, my 2 grandchildren or it seems too long.
If not add only + Goole meet
Thanks again.
Do it, please, only when you are on the forum. I know you read a lot of posts and you answer back but I still can’t get used to using the forum.
Thanks a lot.
Kris

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from [How to change my forum profile?](https://forum.english.best/t/how-to-
change-my-forum-profile/176917):
Hi Torsten,
I tried to delete a post as in my efforts to send a plost they appear twice maybe 3 times. Whatever. Both posts disappeared.
I’d like you to apologize the stuff for disturbing them with so many posts but there is no other way to post you unless you post me. Whatever, I had found that post with the typo and added an additional comment. I don 't know whether you had read my last post as I removed them.
Thank you
A very nice evening,
Kris

2 Likes

Hi Kris, I read every single post on our forum and usually I respond to every one too. Either by using the like button or by composing a response like this one or both :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot. The Bulgarian sessions? I could be “as stubborn as donkey on a bridge”. Let me teach you a Bulgarian saying. I think you can guess, it’s almost litterally. I’m keen on proverbs and sayings but I seem to start forgetting them. I’m stubbuborn only about my job and responsibilities, otherwise I’m soft and step back, escpesially when sb starts quarrelling with me. No point to answer back, such people are pig-headed and never give up whatever wrong they are.
So, you have HWK to do and put it down in Bulgarian though it is clear in meaning and I’d like you to ask if you have similar in German and put it down in German for me.
Excuse my long posts but it’s such a pleasure to write to you. Thanks God other users don’t send you such long posts…
Kris

1 Like

Good morning, Torsten,
After I assigned you Hwk, I had an idea crossing my mind. You could start a new topic on proveverbs and sayings and users posting them in English_ /but coming out of their native language and make them guess what they mean/. Well, better proverbs as most of them are metaphors and it’s harder to guess the idea rather than saying like the last one for your hwk as sayings are easier to guess.
And probably some small stimulataton such as the 1st 3/5 to guess as a piece of advice on grammar or whatever the staff decides. I haven’t come across such a topic but whatever you decide.
Waiting for your hwk
Have a good day and if possible a good rest.
See you,
Kris

1 Like

P.s
Forgot to tell you,I sent again an email to the platform to the boy respsosible for me . He had forgotten about my previous email. And he was glad I had sent him a reminder and today he will call me to assign day and hour for that mock lesson. Now you now another Bulgarian saying" What sword shows", it is a quote from a poem by one of our greatest poet and revolutionist during the Russian-Turkish war- 1884/1886, when we got our liberation from Turkish 5 century yoke but we can talk about this another time. And the saying means " What will happen, will hapen". We often use it when we have to head a hard situation or you can’t change anything except for your attitude to it.
Again, excuse my long posts, it was in addition to your Bilgarian.
Nice day.
See you and tell me about my suggestion about the proverbs. I know you have to discuss it with the staff. Anyway. Just a suggestion. I can go on teaching only you proveverbs and sayings if you do not mind.
K😀

1 Like

Sorry, to disturb again. Do you think, it’s relevant to include a short piece of humour as it always helps to make ss feel relaxed and they to feel free to drop a short joke, but just a short one. I’ve done this during all my live lessons and ss never minded as most teachers don’t bother to make efforts to drop a piece of humour and they are never interested how bored the ss may be.
I had a class who I used to have the lesson started without a short joke or a short piece of humour and once I had done this ,they started shouting" Joke,joke…", then I started hushing and make them silent" Be silent, all the corridor was echoing, I would get fired", but they wouldn’t stop unless I told them a joke, escpecially before a test or term test. And they wanted me more and more… Then I said" I know only jokes with a red sign/ after you are 18, come over when you are in 12 th grade, that makes 18 or 19 years old in Bulgaria.
So, I think, it would be fine. Just a short/piece/s of humour.

Thanks again.
Kris.>)))

1 Like