how to arrange tenses in series of events?

good day

here is an event , i want to convey it to the reader that the events happened one more time and happened in the past… how can i arrange it and what tenses are to be used ? only past ? or present with past ?

the knight rode the horse when he needed.The knight came down off the horse and sent the horse to the door of the grocery, the horse knocks at the door with his head, the when owner of the shop comes out the horse would make a gesture with his head to the grocer to answer the knight…

can i use only past tense ?

what is i wrote :

the knight was riding the horse when needed and whenever the knight comes down off the donkey he sends the donkey to the door of the man, the horse knockes the door with his head, when the owner of the house comes out the horse makes a gesture to the man to answer the knight.

how it appears present with past ?the past events but refereed to by present tense…

What do you mean by “happened one more time and happened in the past”?

Do you possibly mean “happened more than once in the past” – i.e. this was a regular pattern of events?

Do you possibly mean “happened more than once in the past” – i.e. this was a regular pattern of events?

that is what i mean ((happened more than once in the past)) …

the most important is how can i arrange them ? all in past ?

If you are describing regular or habitual past events then you can use “would” or “used to”. For example, with “would”:

When the knight got down off the donkey he would send the donkey to the man’s door. The horse would knock on the door with his head, and, when the man came out, the horse would make a gesture to the man to …

Note that the verbs introduced by “when” (“got down” and “came out”) can be in simple past tense. I made various other changes to things that weren’t quite right. I’m not certain what the last part is describing.

bless you

thanks alot …

now it is alright

now if i want to describe it only as a series of events (without being repeated)
is it enough to use past tense for all?it is OK?

Yes, if you are describing a series of events that happened only once in the past then simply use the past tense:

When the knight got down off the horse he sent the horse to the man’s door. The horse knocked on the door with his head, and, when the man came out, the horse made a gesture to the man to …

By the way, you mixed up “horse” and" donkey" in your earlier version and I forgot to correct it. It is much more likely that a knight would be riding a horse than a donkey!

Many learners make this mistake.
There is no such word as ‘alot’ in standard English. You need to write ‘a lot’.