How to add my photo to my forum profile?

i think that i did

Hello Everybody I did it :slight_smile:

hii i am assoweh i tried to upload my picture but i could could you help me

Hi,torsten
I know that you are trying me to upload a photo of myself. I am so sorry about this, i’ve no camera to take a shot of myself but I’ll go out and persaude one, so next time I definitely you will see my face on the forum. and thank you for the grammatical book. I am doing two pages a night, and so I’m on the eight pages “modal vs.” I got a few wrong and the majorities right. like anything etse it become a repetition and that is how one learns.

I can’t find how to upload my picture on the forum. I know, going to profile and upload your picture, but where do you find that. Thanks, I have never upload a picture of myself before so I am a learner. Thanks Torsten.

Hello 02, please read this: How to add my photo to my forum profile?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: Returning a phone call[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi,

I don’t have any pics. in my computer, but I will upload it as soon as possibile

Best

Hi everyone

Myself krithika, i have newly joined this forum

pls do drop mails to get in touch

Hi Kirthika,
I am Shanthi sethuraman, I have been learning english through this forum for the
past eight months. I am very happy that you have joined with us in this forum.
I could understand from your name that you are also from tamilnadu. After sometime
you will tell me that how you are benefited through this forum. Really I am
enjoying after joing this forum, hope you will also be like that.
Please go through all the lessons & exercises as per Mr.Torsten Sir instruction, you
will be master of English very soon.
Best wishes.

S.Shanthi.

Hi,every teachers,
I am a farmer in west Thailand. I just have to know English language because in this world has many many knowledges are English.
I want to talk about how to use English easily .I tried to read everything of English because I can improve for better.
I don’t like comment in forum because I fear mistake .Now I’m improving.What’this?(No pain no gain)
Thank you every teachers .
I hope you’re not annoyed me.

Kasem,

This forum is full of learners of every ability. Please don’t worry about making mistakes when you write in the forum.

Your message isn’t mistake free, but the meaning is clear and understandable, and it is only with practice that you will improve it further.

“No pain, no gain”… in this case, if you don’t face your fear of making a mistake (the painful part for you) then you won’t improve (the gain).
It is more usually used of exercise. If you don’t exercise your muscles until they ache 9the pain) then you won’t get fitter/stronger/slimmer (the gain).

Hi Torsten,

First of all, thank you for your e-mails. I already add my pic upon your previous e-mail. I am from Turkey. I love English Language and I want to improve my speaking, therefore I am sure that each your e-mail is going to help me in some way. Nice to meet all the friends here from different countries. I say hi to everybody and hope to hear good news from each one soon.

Hi Torsten!
I just recieved an e-mail from you asking me to add my foto to my profile. But i think i already did it yesterday and even saw it several times in the winner’s list . So did i add it to a wrong place or something?

hi! how are you mr Tosten? I really appreciate your assay but you use many vocabraly compaired your leaners!
can you make a simple english when you prepair that!
It’s majid

I would like to set a picture on my profile. I wonder that this one belongs to this message. If there is a different procedure for this purpose please let me know.

Smiler - Is that a Piano or a computer? :slight_smile:

Fabulous photo!
To set it as a thumbnail on the side of the message, where your username appears, follow these instructions:

(I’m not sure if it’ll be too big as it stands. You might have to adjust the size and upload the smaller version.)

:slight_smile:

Hi mr Torsten,

I would like to opload my picture but I’m scared for bad people. Pls send me some advice.

Regards,
Bintu