How to add my photo to my forum profile?

I am very grateful for the attention you pay me even though I have not been active. Please do not give up on me. I hope to really pick up as soon as the constrains I face now are lifted.

Hello
use this link from add photo in forum profile " english-test.net/forum/profi … ditprofile "
Upload photo from your machine:

hi, i m Amber… i wanna ask " how to change my user name in this forum.

hi Torsten ,
Me too I want to post my photo but how can I do that I mean that I need your e-mail adress to send it to you via e-mail.
thanks .

You don’t need my email address to post photos on the forum. All you need to do is use the ‘Add Photo’ function.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from a physical science class[YSaerTTEW443543]

hello my dear one how are you all today?

Hello Kind, I’m very pleased to meet you and to see your photo![YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening lectures: What is one way that Internet Addiction Disorder affects sleep?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Thank you very much dear teacher.You are the best .I have sent my photo to my profile .Could you tell me what should we do when we travel to a foreign country & we don’t know their customs?Best wishes 4 u.

What country are you going to travel to?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a professor and his assistant[YSaerTTEW443543]

I would like to join in this forum for gaining relationship and improving my english. I hope I could find many friends in here…

Warm regards,
Dhani

Hi Dhani, how are things in Indonesia today?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: The lecture[YSaerTTEW443543]

Indonesia is not good currently, some places are flooding due to rainy season… especially in Java Island. I live in Borneo or Kalimantan Island. Have you ever been in Kalimantan? Kalimantan is the bigest island in Indonesia but has the least people. Actualy I live in Balikpapan City. Many people call Balikpapan as Oil City, because there are so many Oil and Gas Company operated in Balikpapan. Balikpapan is a beatiful city, because the city lays down beside the beach…

Dear Teacher Tosten

Thanks so much for cooperation and supporting ,i will add my picture and come backe to you soon.

with kind regards,
zahir

Dear Tosten,

this is my picture ,

With all due respect

Zahir

Hello Zahir, thank you very much for adding your picture to your profile! Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Looking at the building plans[YSaerTTEW443543]

hi Torsten
I follow your advice and i can upload my photograph.

thanks

ecah

Click on Profile (i.e) Username and Password and then log in
On my profile page scroll down to the PHOTO COPY PANEL
after finding this link I have to upload photo from my folder
and then click on Browser button select any photo on mycomputer
and double click on the file and again I have to click on submit.

This is the procedure I learnt from this forum to add photo to forum profile

S.Shanthi

I am Joyberth T. Emmanuel from Tanzania in East Africa and capital is Dar es Salaam.

I joined for this course in order to learn grammer inglish i hope to be good after that it.

I wish everybody who join.

Hi Joyberth T.
I am Shanthisethuraman, I have been learning English course since Sep.2009.
I am very happy that you have joined this course. Through this course
you can learn everything not only grammer but also you can improve your
fluency. Please follow Mr.Tortesen lessons and go through TOIEC Listenting
Exercises one by one. Within few months you will be master of all in all.
Take it as a challenge we can acheive what we want.

Thank you and all the best.

S.Shanthi