How to add my photo to my forum profile?

hello

thanx for ur lossons

Hello Everyone! I’m really happy that I can become a member in this group. I want to improve on my English. What should I do? Could you share for me? Especailly, grammer.[/img]

Thank you very mcuh Mr. Torsten.

I have been upload my country flag, hopefully you can get something think I am the only participant from Sudan.
Really I would like to thank you so much for trying to encourage us to learn English by any way.

Hi Thorsten,

I follow the steps and I post my picture.
Hope it’s work .

Thanks,
Roxana Madas

Hello Bintu,
It is your choice whether you upload a photograph or not. All I can say is that an -email address or a phone number is what makes ‘bad people’ rub their hands with glee. A photograph is not usually useful to them - especially if it is not accompanied by any personal information.
Millions of people upload photographs of themselves and their families to the internet every day.

Hello Libab and Roxana,

I’m happy to report that your profile images can be seen by all members. :slight_smile:

Dear Torsten,

Thanks a lot for your lessons. As for my photo I added it to my forum profile long ago.

Sincerely yours,
Ramilya

dear
let me say God has sent teacher torsten to us my leaning mates see how fluent my spoken english is, it is through torsten that today iam able to write and speak to entire world God will reward her for what she has done to the world.

Dear Torsten, how are you doing? I believe you are fine. I am here to talk with you about “English lesson 24”. Certainly you forgot taht I just put my photo in the forum some days ago and you sent me feedback about it. Am I right? Of course I am. Another one thing, I have made more than three exercises everyday. Please check it to me, if possible. About one star beside my photo, I don`t know if I deserve this distinction. Any way, your message was very important to me because give opportunity to practice my written English, so thank you vry much. I hope I have not been rude to you. Regards.

Hello Cristovam,

The star by your name is the link to your progress report.
You can also view your own report by clicking ‘progress report’ in the line of links where you will see search, album, FAQ, memberlist, profile, log off, etc.

Hi Mr. Torsten,
How do I add photo to my profile.

Hi,

There is a link at the bottom of your profile settings, which you can access from the link on each page (in the line where there are links for search / album /FAQs/ Memberlist/ Messages/ Progress report/ Log out).

You can upload a photo from your computer, but it needs to be an appropriate size, so if you find you have problems, check the size of the original photo. This is often the cause of any difficulties.

Morning my lecturer.

I have really appreciated what you are saying. The problem is that i don’t know to put the picture on the computer.Otherwise,you are the one suppused to help me.thank you so much.

Hi dear dr.Torsten
I will try later on to sent photo because now,I hav not picture in my computer.
Thank’s

I don’t have any photograph on my system so how can I post my picture on line.

Stella.

hi all

Hello,
I can not upload my picture. Image size is 98x96. Is it too small?

Small images don’t usually pose a problem, Bui Thi Khanh.

What resolution (how many kilobytes, megabytes, etc.) is the image?