How schools help new students.

Last night, I spent a little more than 30 munites to write this essay. I hope that it is not too bad.

Topic: When students move to a new school, theysometimes face problems. How can school help these students with their problems? Use reasons and examples to explain your answer.

When students move to a new school, they have to adjust themselves in order to live and study in the new environment. With new campus, new friends and new teacher, the new students will have many problems. In this situation, school can do a lot of things to help students to be familiar with new environment. For example, school can do the following things.
First of all, schools can use helpers to help new students. Schools should have a counselor. There are always some people available in this counselor in order to answer question for students. For example, if new students do not know who is the good professor of their major, they can come to ask the people in this counselor. In addition, schools should use old students as volunteers to help new students. For example, some old students can lead a group of people around the campus to introduce every things to them such as cafeteria, library, labs and so on.
Secondly, schools offer free clear instruction for new people. For example, schools should have a place that contain free maps of the schools, and other items similar to this. Thus, new students can go there and take things that are helpful for them to explore the schools. For instance, if they do not know where the library is located, they can come to this place and take a map. In addition, they also can give instruction on the website of the schools. For instance, they can show clearly how to use some facilities in computer labs of schools or how to register for some kinds of courses.
Lastly, schools also make policies that are helpful for new students. For example, they can offer free domitories to new students in order to encourage them to stay in campus, so they can be familiar with the campus quickly. In addition, the policies can also be that teachers must help new students more. For example, professors can spend more time outside classes to answer questions of new students.
In conclusion, schools can do many things that help new students to adjust themselves to new schools, such as they should have some helpers, clear instruction and policies helpful for new students. With all those things, I believe that new students can be familiar with the new schools in a short time.

TOEFL listening discussions: How long should the student’s essays be?

Good job SS^^! Be careful when checking your essay, especially spelling errors, before posting it:) Hope you will overcome your TOEFL iBT exam on Saturday morning!
CA. (I’m coming back!) I need Mr. Kitosdad helps^^.
@Mr. Kitosdad: Good evening Mr. Kitosdad. Could you welcome me again? I will never commit this unintended mistake again!
CA.

Last night, I spent a little more than 30 munites to write this essay. I hope that it is not too bad.

Topic: When students move to a new school, theysometimes face problems. How can school help these students with their problems? Use reasons and examples to explain your answer.

When students move to a new school, they have to adjust themselves in order to live and study in the new environment. With new campus, new friends and new teacher, the new students will have many problems. In this situation, school can do a lot of things to help THEM to beCOME familiar with THEIR new environment. For example, THE school can do the following things.
First of all, THEY can use helpers to help new students. Schools should have a counselLor. There are always some people available in this counselLor’S OFFICE WHO ARE ABLE to answer questionS for students. For example, if new students do not know who is the good professor of their major, they can come to ask the people in this OFFICE. In addition, schools should use old students as volunteers to help new students. For example, some old students can lead a group of people around the campus to introduce (everything) to them such as THE cafeteria, library, labs and so on.
Secondly, schools offer free clear instruction for new people. For example, schools should have a place that contain free maps of the school, and other items similar to this. Thus, new students can go there and take things that are helpful for them to explore the school. For instance, if they do not know where the library is located, they can come to this place and take a map. In addition, they also can give instruction on the website of the schools. For instance, they can show clearly how to use some facilities in THE computer labs of schools or how to register for DIFFERENT kinds of courses.
Lastly, schools also make policies that are helpful for new students. For example, they can offer free doRmitories to new students in order to encourage them to stay in campus, so they can beCOME familiar with the campus quickly. In addition, the policies can also be that teachers must help new students more. For example, professors can spend more time outside classes to answer THE questions of new students.
In conclusion, schools can do many things that help new students to adjust themselves to new schools, such as they should have some helpers, clear instruction and policies helpful for new students. With all those things, I believe that new students can be familiar with the new schools in a short time.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Well done CA. A very good essay.

Kitos. 8.5/10