how I said or as I said and...

Good morning everybody!

Is it wrong say “How I said” instead of "As I said? and the following sentence is right?
"Could you tell me how many days the parts will take to reach Dallas? (by post office)

Thank you if someone could help me.

Sandra

Is it wrong say “How I said” instead of “As I said”?-- Without any example sentences, I can only tell you that ‘How I said’ sounds very unlikely as an English construction.

and the following sentence is right? "Could you tell me how many days the parts will take to reach Dallas? (by post office)– It makes no sense. Do you mean this?-- Could you tell me how long it will take this letter to reach Dallas?

Hi Mrs Micawber

Thank you very much. I made these two mistakes, but now I learned. Yes, I would like to say :Could you tell me how long it will take this letter to reach Dallas?

Sandra

OK-- I’ll be ‘Mrs Micawber’ for a while. It will be good for me to experience the distaff role; maybe I’ll become less confrontational and more accommodating.

OK, Mrs. Micawber!

Could you tell me what is your real name? and please, What the meaning of “distaff role”.

Sandra

Hi Sandra

It’ll probably answer your question.

english-test.net/esl-cafe/30/index.html

images.google.com/images?hl=en&s … a=N&tab=si

Tom

PS: Hi, MM, wasn’t your interview attached to your signature? Why did you remove it?

Hi Tom! Thank you very much. I printed the interview and I am going to read it. Thank you for the photos about distaff too.

Sandra

I think it got left out with the new version of the website, Tom.