How good is your English?

Just a theory.
What happens, if i drink a barrel of tea? Is my english better?
Can i speak Russian, if i drink lots of wodka?
Hm …

Oh, ok then, it won’t do any good.

Dear Torsten,

I appreciate your training. It is very effective; especially, the part of learning of different application of words which are apparently similar. 
    About being advanced learner, I dare say I’m not; but, I’m advancing one. Anyway, I have two problems: 

1- I couldn’t be registered on the forum yet. I observe an error message.
2- I would like to buy your products in the field of improving listening skills. Please consider that I live in Iran, so I couldn’t use presented process.

Best wishes

Dear Soheila2,

Many thanks for your message. As a matter of fact, you were registered on the forum automatically through the email newsletter you receive from us. As for buying listening comprehension products, I recommend you purchase our TOEIC listening comprehension packages online here: shop.english-test.net/toeic-prep-products

Best regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Examining lab samples[YSaerTTEW443543]

Dear Torsten,
Go on! You are right. I thought I was good at English (at least Grammar) but now I know I am not!!!
I like your lesson.
Thanks
Ameneh

Dear Toreten,
Did you get my messages? Please Let me know.
Best
Ameneh

Good day to you, I would like to consider myself reliable and proficient, but, there is so much to learn and a long journey ahead. you are doing an excellent job here and would if I could have access to more advanced learning courses. Is there any way one could measure the standard of his or her english competency ?.

I have learnt much from these courses and would definitly recommend them to others who want to learn English. keep up the good work

Respectfully

Shane

Great day Tornsten,
If two replies show up on the Forum, I apologize. Due to on line disruption, I was compelled to duplicate my efforts…no harm done I guess. I would like to consider myself proficient in English,but, who am I to judge. this I know, I have learnt a lot from this correspondence and will readily recommend any first time user to try this out.
Advance English, perhaps, is the upper bench mark for Business English users and I want to give this, too, a go. why not I guess.
Thank you and the team for all the good work. Advance English…here I come

Respectfully

Shane

Hi,
You asked me that how much i have improve my english.As a matter of fact i thing not much i need your more guidance please help me.

Hello Torsten

I can say that it’s not easy measure yourself skills but I can easily find my problems with English. I can understand very well written and spoken language but i can not speak a very fluent English because i have information only in some types of conversations i mean, talking about technical part of my job I am very fluent but the handicap is talking about politic,mathematic,science, ecc

Hi Mr Torsten
my name is Olga Figueroa.
I thing my english level it is second nevel .
I anderstend a little Englesh .When I Leernig anderstend more . I can to writing a little . Is very difficult to me speck English.

Thanks very much .

Hi Mr Torsten
My name is Olga Figueroa.
I speak a little English at school ,for more than 1 years, but I my English is not so good .My english gremmar is very bed,Ihave often tried to learn the grammar rules but are too complicated for me
I can’t speack English very well .I Learned English at school for more then 1 years but I English is not so good .
Thanks MrTorsten .

Hi Mr Torsten
My name is Olga Figueroa.
I speak a little English at school ,for more than 1 years, but I my English is not so good .My english gremmar is very bed,Ihave often tried to learn the grammar rules but are too complicated for me
I can’t speack English very well .I Learned English at school for more then 1 years but I English is not so good .
Thanks MrTorsten .

Dear Torsten,

Your question is very interesting. I think that advanced students think they are advanced when they are in a certain environment with certain conditions. For example, they can solve any exercises given to them and also to their friends who may be worse at English than them. I think advanced exercises are defined differently to different students of different levels. In your case, I think students want to have more difficult exercises with more difficult words( longer or more rare) and they needs to use many skills to solve the tasks.

Cheers,

Thao.

Hello dear teacher
Most respectfully it’s stated that, thanks for your lessons which are being sent to me every other day but unfortunatly i couldn,t have found the time to follow all of them.
my bad but, it’s very usefull to be learnet.
Is it possible to teach us how to write proposal?.
Warm regards
M.Nadir

Dear Everybody who can read my letter,

I am a new participant of this site, and I do want to know it deeper as I think it will be very useful for me to improve my English. So, please tell me what should I do first to make a contact to all of you guys as it is my hobby as well to make friends from different places.

Thanks,
Ismoy

I realy need to speak with eglish teacher or students to learn more and make friendship
So , I will be happy if you add my email :mando_167@yahoo.com
and my skype account : egyfullman

to interact and speak vividly
see you in skype

Dear all,

I am really sorry to be late, i have just seen your messages because i went to my hometown for two months, so i couldn’t reply to you often.
from now, i will alway reply to you, and learn. thank your take care of me.

Hi

I think that the answer about our english level is quite simple: if you understand every word at the listening exercises you can consider yourself advanced level, but if you have many doubts about writing and spelling you should consider yourself one or two levels down, thats my situation now. I need to replay several times each podcast lesson to be able to answer correctly.
Tom

My thinking about that question “How to measure my language level?” have a simple and pure answer “Just go and get in the English speaking country. If you steel alive : ))) after three mounts and if you had minimum 30 local friend which enjoy whit you that mean your level is lie on the wide and strong basis on which you can build your powerful language skills”.
Thanks for that you reading my propose!!!

Dear Torsten,
For now,I cannot measure or say what level I am now.Because I’m still on a process of applying of what I have learned in English.Although,some lessons that I already know but still I need a lot of understanding.I still want to take it step by step until I reach the hard point of English.For now.I can speak English automatically,but not too good.There’s some intances that I think first before I speak.I can understand some difficult words that I don’t have to look for the meaning in a dictionary. I define it on my own understanding.It’s quite amazing because I cannot expect that this is happening to myself that i can’t even notice it.Hmmm…maybe my coach here can tell me where i am now?
Many thanks!

Best Regards,
Donna