How fragile is your masculinity?

We men are special creatures. We need a lot of love, attention and constant applause. We are strong, smart and just downright cool :sunglasses:.

We create the rules and call the shots. What we hate more than anything is when somebody points out to us things that are obvious but hurt our ego. There is one person in the world we can’t stand and this person is Greta Thunberg. This little brat says that the era of the patriarchy has come to an end and that we drastically have to change our ways. We have ruled the world and dominated society for tens of thousands of years and now this teenage school drop-out comes along telling us we have to give up all our toys?

OK, I hope that by now you have realized that this post is supposed to be satire. I have recently been to the region where I grew up and was shocked to see so many cars driving around with a 'Fuck you Greta!" sticker. These days you can’t avoid the issue of global warming and the way Greta symbolizes the fight of the fossil fuel backed patriarchy against a new generation of many female leaders. I’ve recently encountered so many men who have problems with their ego and I would like to help them.

Who wants to help those men in need too?

2 Likes