How fast can you type?

I’m a beginner. I need a lot of help. Can you help me, please?
I want to improve my writing skill.

First of all, I want to say that if you are a beginner you are doing really well. I clearly understood everything you said, when you wrote it in a language which is ‘new’ to you. Well done. That’s an achievement.

When you have a specific question about English, please post it. We’ll be happy to try to help. Meanwhile, from your message, here are a couple of specific points to work on:
When typing, you should leave a space after a full stop or comma, as I have done through this post.
Always use the full form of the word - don’t rely on short-cuts. ‘You’, not ‘y’ or ‘u’.
Note the spelling of write - writing - wrote. Only ‘written’ (past tense) has a double ‘t’.
‘help’ is non-countable, so the article is not required and you need to use ‘lots of’, not ‘much’. You will find more information about the difference in a post I wrote when discussing this with another user:
Much - Lot - Many

dear sir,
i know typing. i was intructor of english and marathi typing. due to typing skill we can do our personal work and many more. typing is essential for every one. for perfection regular prctise is impotrant as well as burning desire.

dear sir,
i know typing. i was intructor of english and marathi typing. due to typing skill we can do our personal work and many more. typing is essential for every one. for perfection regular prctise is impotrant as well as burning desire.
regards
advkashi

In my opinion I think that It take at least 2 months for adults to type properly if they try it regularly. Anyway, I have never heard about a word or phrase which describes a skill of typing. However, I have measured my typing speed with Mario Typing and Master Typing; both of them, I realize that if most of the words I have already known, I got around 28 WPM. But if most of the words I have never known, I got around 23 WPM.

yara

Hi dear,
If I have any problem in my work, I will send you message. But, usually, I found my answer in others message. And in terms oF typing, I can type very fast whether it’s English or persian.
with best wishes.
fatemeh

hi dear,
this is fatemeh, from iran. i can type very very fast wether in english or persian or arabic.
i can type 500 letters per m.

Hi every body.i`m new member.i wish i can improve me English with you,my freinds…

hi my self mohamed kadir i am here to learn inglish please help me to make a good one i hope i will do that as soon i can thanks

When i see your words on web,i want to make a message my own…but I have nothing much to say…So,i choose one topic for all of you.
LAUGH WITH MR.BEAN
An Italian tourist pulled up beside Mr.Bean on a country road.
Tourist: Sir.I think I’ve taken the wrong road somewhere.Where’s the nearest filling station so I can buy a road map?
Mr.Bean: I’m sorry .I don’t know.
Tourist: Then,where can I find a pay phone?
Mr.Bean: I don’t know that earlier.
Tourist: You dont’ know a lot,man.
Mr.Bean: I don’t need to know because I’m not lost.

Well,I’m please to share my fun to you…

Hello :slight_smile:
I’m Anna from Georgia. I’m 24. I graduated from the Telavi State University and now I’m an English teacher :slight_smile: I worked as a teahcer for 1,5 years. Then I got married and moved in Russia with my husband. So, now I’m a housewife (I hope I will soon be able to continue my favorite job :slight_smile: ) I find your site very interestig and valuable. I do all the tests with grate pleasure, they help me to be in form and not to forget English language :slight_smile: Thank you for being so nice and attantive. Please send me more materials, they really help me to practise my English :slight_smile:

Best regards
Anna

Hi everyone
I am Payal,22,from India. I also think that typing is a essential skill for everyone. Due to this thinking I started learning typing. I installed a typing tutor in my PC and records wpm. It is 45 now. Typing saves my time a lot. Today due to this skill I am not finding any difficulty in posting threads on this site. I know typing only in english. Here only english typing is popular. If one wants something written in hindi (say) then he can go to court. There are people who types in hindi, punjabi in return of charges.
Typing is must for everyone. I am feeling great talking on this topic.

Regards
Payal

hi every body my name is baazit im from kenya i live in india to come study so im glad to enjoy this courses english and to learn im so happy to enjoy this group discussion so i like to emprof my writing skils and pronounce some words its so help me guys

Dear sir or madam

Hello ,my name is Shadi and I live in uk for 15 years just have problem with writing .please send me listen about Entry 3 English course and past simple ,noun ,present continuous,present perfect(joins present and past),volve concdent,regular verb ccvc ,Irrageular. I would to know when use ED and add linker ,thank you so much.

yours faithfully.

shadi

For the first time I’ve checked the mails from english-test.net. i’m quite good at typing, and I really enjoy it as well. :slight_smile:

hiiiiiiiiiii every one i hope to meet you soon

I had a typewriting course many years ago. Ever since I have been excited to use all my fingers to type any text. I am fast, but not very fast. That helps me a great deal in my work as a teacher of ESL. I encourage everybody to take a typing course. They will not regret it.

Thank you for your message, me too, I took a type course and then I had been working as a Secretary, but not in English, I did it in French and one day I realized that is necessary to speak and write in English. I like doing it, and I would like reading books without dictionnary, but if you hadn’t done it when you were a child it is not easy, because english language has a lot of difficult words. I always say that I shoud practice every day, but if you don’t know people who are doing the same you need more time. Leonor

After reading all your notes that many of you took the typing course, I start to think about to take the same course for me. My typing is fast, but I would like to learn how to typing without watching keyboard.

i can type slowly

Hi everybody. As a second language , it’s hard to type very fast.I am looking for a good link that it can help me properly type. I search youtube but there are many different suggestion. If you had a experience in this case please give me your comments.
Thanks
Reza